McMinn Central @ Grace Christian

Wired4Football

Both teams missed a PAT. GCA went for 2 and the win with approx 2 mins to go. It was absolutely the right call to make at that point in the game. GCA had a tough time stopping MC offense all night.

Thanks pride. How's the GCA community holding up? I know y'all have had some very tough personal losses the last year or so. I still remember y'all in my prayers. Whether I agree or disagree, like or dislike some things, it's still a small school with young men & women trying to find their way. My heart goes out to them when I think about the trials they have faced recently.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks pride. How's the GCA community holding up? I know y'all have had some very tough personal losses the last year or so. I still remember y'all in my prayers. Whether I agree or disagree, like or dislike some things, it's still a small school with young men & women trying to find their way. My heart goes out to them when I think about the trials they have faced recently.

I 2ond this post.