3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Hahahaha! It's because we're not ahem stupid enough Hog to predict a blowout. I don't think CC beats us but if they do YOU had not a diddly do right to do with it!! I believe we will win because AC has the better all around team. That's not to say CC is lacking talent. By all accounts Jeffers is a great kid too. I saw him on Packer's show and you have to like him. So I wish him well except for Friday. I believe it will eat at you MUCH more than it will any of us because you're so dang bitter. Just remember as the tears flow that the sun comes up tomorrow!!

Edited by TomJoad

Oh no my friend the bet is whoever loses has to were the other teams hat too ever game thereafter until the rest of the season home and away games.its like a badge of disgrace and em mares ment for the loser. Can't take a bet from someone who doesn't attend there would be no em mares Stent for you..but glad to find someone who believes and that will put there money were there mouth is..you have my respect sir.

Lake city has some good coaches and are working with AC coaches now. LC will be winning championships in their division real soon mark that down they are a smaller school than Norris.

I hope so I support them 100 % but could you answer the question I ask anybody how many players on the current ac team played at lakecity middle school? The answer will surprise you!!!

Hog did CC just have 1 completed pass 2nd half of the central game? Flash back of the Jamboree...lol I feel bad for you Hog. Ill give you some kleenex Fiday night after the game. Because every AC fans know how bad you cry and blame the coaches after a loss.... Your like a kid on the playground when they lose "Im taking my ball and leaving" with tears pouring out.

Ouch

you know you miss me space and in it's hard going through withdrawals all alone in your parents basment.but there is help out there you just have to ask .and remember the first step in recovery is admitting there is a problem. I know you like to bring up past and stir the pot but I have moved on plus you could not disprove all of the facts /(truth) I let out of the bag....but hey that's all behind us now and we need to move on and you need to come to turns with the fact that your team is going to lose Friday night to the new power house of district 3 ....love always hog!!!!

This is comical love this thread

I will take it and send you pics. In a heartbeat! I would take it with a mercy rule spread! I promise you! Those Mavericks are so hungry that Outback could not supply this need.

The only bad thing is the hat I give you is the only one Davey gave me before I left for Seattle but I am sure he will mail me as many as I need.......................... "GO MAVERICKS!!!" And the tradition goes on! AC rolls!

Tradition? Don't you have to at least make a finals appearance before you start calling out about tradition? Ac has a 205-154 overall record in their history dating back allllllll the way back to 1982 lol. Y'all haven't even been a school long enough to be talking about tradition. Been to the semi's once in your whole schools history. Some of you AC fans are something else.

Tradition? Don't you have to at least make a finals appearance before you start calling out about tradition? Ac has a 205-154 overall record in their history dating back allllllll the way back to 1982 lol. Y'all haven't even been a school long enough to be talking about tradition. Been to the semi's once in your whole schools history. Some of you AC fans are something else.

they have a couple nice 1st round playoff appearance banners on there fence that might be tradition "snickering"

Oh my Gosh don't SS :) who won last year. Hey and that is what we go by and of course this year. LOL and your one to talk you let CCHS beat you guys. We did NOT and refuse to. I would rather lose to Clinton or OR then to lose to CCHS. But in all honesty OR has one great history winning the state. And I most certainly honor and give you that one!