3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Wait hog your boy had that monster hit on the Cak guy correct? Good football player!!! U know it worked out for kids coming to AC to play from Campbell county. But its not working the AC kids going to CC to play because they still haven't won yet.

CC done very good last year without any AC kids contribute ing on Friday nights .what do you think will happen when those kids are Jr and Sr .look out ...I will just say this how many kids transfered from central , halls, cc, and clinton the last two years.. and think about how many transfered in the past to AC .and think about those that transfered in that contributed on Friday nights . Now think about how many has transferred out. If you think AC is getting better that's your opinion but if you don't think AC losing kids don't hurt there program your wrong they will miss the 4 that's at CC right now they want admit it but it's true...Heck think about it don't you think that powell kid would have help you all out last year instead he went to clinton..

West was just a better team than AC last year IMO.

No No No SS I really seriously did not see that. We made some mental mistakes. 32-19 scores like that can go either way fundamentally speaking. I did not agree we were better that night just because of shooting our self in the foot. I think overall yardage we were ahead so that is another factor. So No overall they were not necessarily a better team. Even West complimented and made statement that gave the impression they were worried and at one time stated we were the best team they played since Maryville. I will take that. But Davey and I both agreed had the Macs played Hendry county this was a team that fit right into his plans unfortunately West started passing and they are a run team and ended up giving the game to Henry County.

No No No SS I really seriously did not see that. We made some mental mistakes. 32-19 scores like that can go either way fundamentally speaking. I did not agree we were better that night just because of shooting our self in the foot. I think overall yardage we were ahead so that is another factor. So No overall they were not necessarily a better team. Even West complimented and made statement that gave the impression they were worried and at one time stated we were the best team they played since Maryville. I will take that. But Davey and I both agreed had the Macs played Hendry county this was a team that fit right into his plans unfortunately West started passing and they are a run team and ended up giving the game to Henry County.

AC was really good last year, but West was the superior team that night and would've beaten AC 9 out of 10 times IMO. Too much speed for the Mavs.

Edited by SweetScience

AC was really good last year, but West was the superior team that night and would've beaten AC 9 out of 10 times IMO. Too much speed for the Mavs.

Well I see what you are saying. But the longer the game goes Davey and staff Athletic Director Terry seem to adjust. In every game they should have lost I noticed as long as they were in reach they were able to adjust to the scheme. The West game was headed that way but that dropped TD pass nailed the coffin even after that they were still presuming. Typically AC trains for the 4th Qtr to have more wind in then forth. From what Davey was telling me.

Edited by Seahawks2014

I think we all have spoken what a deadly accurate passer in Jeffers but I think we are all over looking what a versatile quarterback the mavericks have in smith. This guy can burn you with a triple option or run and shoot. And his biggest asset is that once he is in open field then its off to the races, Out of 5 drop back passing QB's I would take 5 Smiths. He will be the next hicks very soon. And his accuracy is unparalleled. I look for him to make a show Friday. This type of offence is hard to stop and then you have the twist that none of us know that another wrench in the plays. If the Mavs execute like I know they will then we are all in for a sweet night. I have got to get my tickets.

Edited by Seahawks2014

Tradition? Don't you have to at least make a finals appearance before you start calling out about tradition? Ac has a 205-154 overall record in their history dating back allllllll the way back to 1982 lol. Y'all haven't even been a school long enough to be talking about tradition. Been to the semi's once in your whole schools history. Some of you AC fans are something else.

Wow SS! Didn't realize you had that in you.

Dude, you really make me laugh! Please keep all this nonsense up.