Union City High School Boys Team

uctfan

I really hope yall are.But will have to see yall against UC, Lake Co, Gibson Co etc.Not beating Tripp Ac or Wynnburg A lot of teams may lookngood against them.You do realize Union City has 3 starters back and a key transfer.Lake Co has about 9 players back, only losing 1 starter.Think Gibson has 4 starters back.South Fulton is young but I thought they looked good and pkayed very hard against Dyer Co in the jamboree.

I really hope yall are.But will have to see yall against UC, Lake Co, Gibson Co etc.Not beating Tripp Ac or Wynnburg A lot of teams may lookngood against them.You do realize Union City has 3 starters back and a key transfer.Lake Co has about 9 players back, only losing 1 starter.Think Gibson has 4 starters back.South Fulton is young but I thought they looked good and pkayed very hard against Dyer Co in the jamboree.

Jackson SS lost Hicks (transfered to one of the top basketball factories in the USA, in Flawda) . They sill have Chris Mcneal (signed with WKU) and a few others, but far for the team that won the state last year, Not even on the same planet. HOWEVER, things are about to change. Jackson SS has the #1 PG (class of 2017) from the Bangladesh, #4 PF from El Salvador(class of 2016, expect to cross the border next week) #5 SF from Greenland (class of 2015), and the #547 C from Texas(class of 2016, this is the only kids name I know, putboobiein). All these transfers are legit form what I'm told. We'll see if the hype is real or not soon enough. All are expected to suit up around Christmas. I'm going to temper my enthusiasm until I get to see them.

As far as this years UC team being as good as the 2008 or whatever year it was they beat Manassas for the gold ball, forget that, its not going to happen. That was a special team, the kind that only comes around every 20 years or so. That isn;t to say they can win it all, just saying its rally unfair to even make a comparison.

are you saying that Jackson South Side is getting the transfers or what? Because this doesn't even sound, after you said something about Chris McNeal and others, you completely lost me.

I heard UC was playing some team out of New Jersey ranked 3rd in thr nation..Coach Pervis Ellison is the skipper their..im dure u have herd of never nervous Pervis..I think Beech is the other tesm we play at Segil.Union City best henery co 63; ta 38 I believe..Deberry with 20 and Stockdale with 16 points and 8 assist

copenoc...A little confused now...I have seen a schedule for this "Mustang Madness" at McCracken County, KY. and it shows us playing defending 4A Indiana state champion, Indianapolis Arsenal Technical on Sat. Jan. 10th at 3:30pm...The same schedule has Life Center Academy's opponent as "TBD" on Friday night, Jan. 9th at 10:30 pm...

Keep dreaming...

Have you seen Halls High School this year BallerReview? They are really good. I haven't seen UC this year, but I don't think it will be a beat down like you're thinking. I actually believe it will be the best match up in the district.

Edited by lsj518

Listening to the Union City / Lake County basketball games.  Union City girls wins a last second shot while the Union City Boys whipped/dominated/controlled/beat/ the Lake County boys like no other.  Most of the game has been anywhere from 25 to 35 point leads.  I will think Union City has a few that play football and the kid who transferred in who is hurt so not going to do nothing but get much, much better.  Looks like the district is wide open for second place with Union City walking through for 1st place.

Union City very talented no doubt. My son played AAU ball all summer with Donte and Marcus. I know the Stockdale kid is talented too. It will be interesting to see how they perform when playing a team with 3-4 talented players as well. Probably won't see that in single A until region or substate. I wish UC all the best especially Donte and Marcus. Good young men and good players too.