Union City High School Boys Team

uctfan

Sounds like Union City will go undefeated and no one will stay within 20pts of them. How many potential college basketball players does UC have? Bound to have 3 or 4 with all this hype.

Union City won't go undefeated...They play too strong a schedule...They play in the Siegel Thanksgiving tourney, the Poplar Bluff Showdown and up in Paducah, KY for the McCracken County Hoopfest.....Now undefeated in district play is possible...Even in the glory days how many players did UC have go to play college ball ??....Griffin, Caldwell, Williams, Weddle, Brown....Even the 37-0 team had a few close games....

Union City should beat Jackson SS if they're as legit as advertised. South Side lost everyone that played except for like 1 or 2 kids.

And all Humboldt has returning is Troy Agnew. They will be down for several years. Their middle school is down as well.

Thanks GC....I didn't know how many they had lost....We play Liberty at home this year...How do they look ??

Thanks GC....I didn't know how many they had lost....We play Liberty at home this year...How do they look ??

yes, the vikings will be young but at least should finish in the top four (4) of the district. I.ve heard the new coach has them playing a presssure man to man defense but want have a Bradford like last year that will get you twenty (20) plus a night.  Bradford played his first college game for ETSU had six (6) points, five (5) asssist, four (4) rebounds & one (1) turnover playing point guard. Played twenty-five (25) minutes in the game so hopefully he will continue to improve but a lot of people said, " he wouldn't be able to play point game at the D-1 level but this kid is special". Hopefully, I'll get to see the Vikings play soon & can give my opinion of this year's team but UC will be the team to beat!!!      

yes, the vikings will be young but at least should finish in the top four (4) of the district. I.ve heard the new coach has them playing a presssure man to man defense but want have a Bradford like last year that will get you twenty (20) plus a night.  Bradford played his first college game for ETSU had six (6) points, five (5) asssist, four (4) rebounds & one (1) turnover playing point guard. Played twenty-five (25) minutes in the game so hopefully he will continue to improve but a lot of people said, " he wouldn't be able to play point game at the D-1 level but this kid is special". Hopefully, I'll get to see the Vikings play soon & can give my opinion of this year's team but UC will be the team to beat!!!      

I didn't ask about Humboldt but OK...