Heritage 45-8 over Seymour

BigDave1967

There's gonna be a reality check next week. :popcorneater:

I think you are correct. Except the reality is the Govs are on a downward spiral. How has W-B been competitive? South Doyle basically blew out Hardin Valley tonight, yet you said after week 1 that they were not that good after soundly beating Heritage. When you win a game I, for one, will be complementary of the Govs and I would like to think you could return the courtesy to HHS! Good luck the rest of the season, but be ready for another loss next Friday.

I agree!

Oh yeah? Well tell me this. Who has faced tougher competition the past 3 games. WB or Heritage? Of course WB has. And you look at the history between these two teams and WB always finds a way to win. Heritage couldn't get it done in '09 at home with a division 1 athlete, so what makes you think it will be any different this year? As I recall heritage was undefeated going into that game and WB had only won 1 game and heritage was doing a whole lot of talking. It will be the exact same thing this year. Until Heritage proves that they can beat us on the field it is foolish to pick them over us.

Oh yeah? Well tell me this. Who has faced tougher competition the past 3 games. WB or Heritage? Of course WB has. And you look at the history between these two teams and WB always finds a way to win. Heritage couldn't get it done in '09 at home with a division 1 athlete, so what makes you think it will be any different this year? As I recall heritage was undefeated going into that game and WB had only won 1 game and heritage was doing a whole lot of talking. It will be the exact same thing this year. Until Heritage proves that they can beat us on the field it is foolish to pick them over us.

Almost as foolish as saying that the Loudon game was over as soon as it was put on the WB schedule?

Heritage should beat WB. I doubt they will have any trouble at all getting up after losing what 18 straight times to WB? Hammontree is too good of a coach for them to get overconfident.

I think WB is the team that will have no problem being up for this game. They have faced 3 quality teams and heritage has beaten two cupcakes. Heritage will be cocky like they have always been and they will get beat.

I think WB is the team that will have no problem being up for this game. They have faced 3 quality teams and heritage has beaten two cupcakes. Heritage will be cocky like they have always been and they will get beat.

You have waaaaaayyyyyy too much confidence for a team that hasn't won a single game yet and not only that, but haven't even been impressive in losing, 91.