Lewis Co. at Camden

@38320

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East has played both and Lewis didn't play well at all against East and still came out ahead when it mattered we have had a couple guys banged up but no excuses ! It being an away game I would say LC 31-30 in a nail bitter sorry got be biased for my LC Boys. I see Creekwood is playing some good ball Cudo's to those guys over there but Waverly has played no one as of yet we shall see later in the season we are Up against a good Camden team and that is all that Matters to Us this week " GO Panthers"

They have beaten a winless 1A Perry County, a winless 2A Houston County, & a 1-3 3A Stewart County.

They may very well be outstanding when all is said and done but they have proved nothing to this point other than they will win more games than they did last year. They'll get their chance to prove something soon enough.

Great Post Swarm !

This will be a toss up. A close one. I'll go with Camden 21-Lewis 17. As for Waverly..they are taking it one game at a time. Right now their focus is on a a good Creekwood team. Like I said...haters gonna hate. Waverly will keep pushing forward. Good luck.

If you're going to accuse me of hating based on what I posted then go ahead.

But what part of that post I made can you refute? What have you done besides score a bunch of points against nobody?

If you're going to accuse me of hating based on what I posted then go ahead.

But what part of that post I made can you refute? What have you done besides score a bunch of points against nobody?

Somebody is offly sensitive. Who said I was talking to you? I said in another post that haters are gonna hate. Are you still upset that your team lost last night? Or that Waverly man handled a team your team struggled with for the entire first half? I'd go so far as to say Stewart might have pulled off the win against Fairview if they wouldn't have had so many injuries. Your on here just looking for an argument. Who are you to say Waverly hasn't proved anything by beating those 3 teams (badly). I know it proves Waverly played them a lot better than Fairview did. And yes...before you reply back, all of those injured players from the Fairview game started against Waverly.

I don't care who started against who. You like to play the us against the world card and that's cool. You didn't win a district game last year and now you've won ONE. I'm not upset over last nights loss because we got beat and gave it everything we had. We're gonna lose a few more this year too. All I said was Waverly hasn't proved anything yet but they're about to start getting tested. Nothing more.

Keep riding the haters gonna hate wave though. If you drop every game from here on out you can hang your blue hat on "we're making progress"

That is all.

I don't care who started against who. You like to play the us against the world card and that's cool. You didn't win a district game last year and now you've won ONE. I'm not upset over last nights loss because we got beat and gave it everything we had. We're gonna lose a few more this year too. All I said was Waverly hasn't proved anything yet but they're about to start getting tested. Nothing more.

Keep riding the haters gonna hate wave though. If you drop every game from here on out you can hang your blue hat on "we're making progress"

That is all.

That's your opinion. Go take a chill pill.

I have watched East play both teams the past two weeks. LC can say they didn't play well against the Eagles and Camden will say they put the ball on the ground too many times against the Eagles. East scored 26 pts against the Panthers D and the Lions were leading East 14-7 with 5 minutes to go in the game. My opinion is what you hear all the time about the team that makes the fewest mistakes. These teams are really even.

I wasn't saying the winner of Camden Central and Lewis Co. was going to determine the District. I was just saying they would have a huge inside track. I'm not worried about Wavo yet this year. Give ole McConnell another year or two and they are going to be a force to reckon with - but not yet. Camden has really improved since their pre-season scrimmage with HR-Bruceton Central. I'm really impressed with their QB  W. Blow, and their defensive player in S. Wood (ask the teams who they have played what S. Wood does when he gets loose in the backfield).  They also have a couple of scat backs that have a tremendous amount of speed. The Lions are going to be hard for anyone on their schedule to contend with as long as they don't have any serious injuries. Lewis Co. might and Huntingdon maybe (because they are at home), but I really don't feel any other team on their schedule can beat them.