Week 4: DCA at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd is healthy like they were going into Red Bank. They lost a few key guys and the depth was too young to step in and play against these caliber teams Boyd has played. If Bucs can get this one I think they have a shot at running the table. Grace, SP, CB, Silverdale and Sequatchie are all very winnable. Boyd can throw on anyone. Getting back 2 of their running backs should greatly help this team on both sides of the ball. People don't realize how close this team is to being 2-2. I think the rest of the teams on the schedule will be surprised

Edited by TonyHorton91281

At practice today I couldn't help but notice everyone playing. Get ready for Bucs to be at full strength for the 1st time this year.

Good to hear we are at full strength. If we play well I have a feeling we can win this game, gain some.confidence, and make a run come play off time. Still a lot of football to be played.

Boyd is healthy like they were going into Red Bank. They lost a few key guys and the depth was too young to step in and play against these caliber teams Boyd has played. If Bucs can get this one I think they have a shot at running the table. Grace, SP, CB, Silverdale and Sequatchie are all very winnable. Boyd can throw on anyone. Getting back 2 of their running backs should greatly help this team on both sides of the ball. People don't realize how close this team is to being 2-2. I think the rest of the teams on the schedule will be surprised

Boyd reminds me of the 1993 McMinn Central team that started out 0-4 and then ran the table to make it to the championship game. Good Luck! Beat DCA!