Ooltewah @ East Hamilton

chattacane

I have researched this some more, I saw the Owls scrimmage Ringgold, and watched some tape on them. Guys this will be a barn burner. The Canes can win this football game. They will need to take care of the ball and not turn it over; we also must not get burnt deep. If we can do those things we have a good shot at this. Now the Owls have a great team and on paper should win this. But as they say you don’t play it on paper.

Here are some reasons why I think this is a great ball game.

1. It’s a rival game.
  2. It’s a district game.
  3. It’s at East Ham.
  4. Owls have played a 3A, 4A, 5A, and 6A schools.
  5. East Ham has played 3 6A schools and a 4A school.
  6. The schools the Owls have played have a combined record of 2-12.
  7. The schools the Canes have played have a combined record of 13-3.

Canes 27- Owls 24. Little brother wins 2nd in a row.  

Yeah, it will be closer than most people think.. Rival game for one will make it close.  The owls have a speed and defense advantage.   Defense wins close games.  Owls 28-14 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant compare owls schedule vs east hammy  only because the owls beat the heck out of everybody the played and called the dogs off.....hurricanes barely(i mean barely)beat the owls last year with a miracle play in the playoffs....they owls were young last year,when ya'll had a senior loaded team,with that being said,owls are for real,period,i respect east hammy only because of gatewood and a couple of parents i know past n present.rival games are always great to be a part of......so let the boys play..i'm taking ooltewah 35-0 maybe 35-7

you cant compare owls schedule vs east hammy only because the owls beat the heck out of everybody the played and called the dogs off.....hurricanes barely(i mean barely)beat the owls last year with a miracle play in the playoffs....they owls were young last year,when ya'll had a senior loaded team,with that being said,owls are for real,period,i respect east hammy only because of gatewood and a couple of parents i know past n present.rival games are always great to be a part of......so let the boys play..i'm taking ooltewah 35-0 maybe 35-7

to be fair I don't think east hamilton would have any problems with the teams ooltewah has played thus far. They've played 3 winless teams and Soddy. EH probably only loses to the Stars, who gave ooltewah a great deal of trouble. We have no idea just how good this ooltewah team is yet, and we won't know until they play some tougher competition