Cloudland vs. the creek

THE KING

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt it there is a lot of good teams in front of them that will have a say in that . Also think everyone is counting sp out to early they are the big dogs in the east and I say they are a lot better than people are giving them credit for.

I thought they were down somewhat before the season started, I still do, but a down SP team can usually hang with the rest. It is a year where someone else has a chance,

And Stewart is soon to follow, I love seeing these small town kids do well. Its a rare thing to have 2 lineman of that quality on a 1a team.

another great kid always been respectful and level headed when I've been around him. Kids today get a bad rap in general I think . There are some really good kids in today's society every where we just look at the negatives to often . Kids have a hard way to go these days. Edited by Polarsloth

This is why i hate these sites some times, no need for crap like this to be put on here,sounds like crap from topix. You could take any program and say the same crap.

Just to clear the air Landerfan, the things we speak of is not really anything thats BAD. Its just little things thats unfair .