Bruceton @ Dresden

tigermanager58

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sold on Bruceton yet. Beat So.Fulton 13-0. The only good team they played mercy ruled them. Bruceton is improving but I think Dresden is still too much for the tigers. Dresden by 2 td's.

I'm going the other route...Huntingdon whipped them pretty good, and I believe that put the Tigers where they needed to be mentally. They didn't have a turnover against SH, and if they hold on to the ball this week I'll say that they win. The Willis boys are athletes, and the fullback (#49 I think) is a load to stop.

It was very evident why Dresden passed on hodge as head coach ! Threw out in first five min of the game ! Sounds like higher ups at Dresden knew what he was all about !

But you have to admit...might not be the best message for the kids, but he is definitely entertaining. He'll have MC better, if the admin can handle the heat.

Next year, he'll have MC at least 500 (W/L)

Am I the only one wondering what in the world has happened to Revy? Has the one calling out "fair weather" fans jumped ship on our Dresden Lions?

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Hevy on here in a couple of weeks. Even though he can have some very, very long typed messages about everything...he has disappeared. ???