(3-1) Campbell County @ (2-2) Clinton

92Dragon

I hope Georgia Tech or Tennessee gives Thackerson a long look

Be interesting to seeat what level of competition he ends up at in college. From what I have read, size seems to be a question mark for him. 247 lists him at 5'11" and 156. I've seen him listed elsewhere at 6'1. Most likely he is somewhere in between.

Edited by HTV

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off congrats to CC. 2nd hate that it ended up with that silly turnover. 3rd I know it ended up not mattering very much, but why on Gods green earth did Kerr call that 1st timeout before CC had even snapped the ball on that last possession? That was mind boggling.

I dont understand why we just sat back all night and let Jeffers pick us apart. I said all week that we would have to pressure Jeffers and jam the receivers at the line to knock their timing off. Jeffers went like 20-25 for 300 yards.

Im thinking CC might lose to OR this year. Coach Gaddis was sitting 2 rows behind me with his bag of popcorn, doing his own scouting. Haha :)

Yah, I don't have a very good feeling about the OR game. I didn't realize until the last 3 wks how much we lost in D from last year. We lost Monday & Evans in the middle and Bailey @ MLB. Those are tough to replace. It's really showed the last three games.

FTR, you guys will win the Central game IMO.

Yah, I don't have a very good feeling about the OR game. I didn't realize until the last 3 wks how much we lost in D from last year. We lost Monday & Evans in the middle and Bailey @ MLB. Those are tough to replace. It's really showed the last three games.

FTR, you guys will win the Central game IMO.

Clinton will be a fun team to watch the remainder of this season and 2015.