Cascade at Giles County

JAFO

Ok folks been enough moaning and groaning, finger pointing on the other thread let's try it keep positive this week. Remember our kids read some of the garbage that gets put on here and it just continues to drag them down. So no one needs to remind me of anything I know there a lot of things we need to work on but we have got to remain positive for this group of young men and this staff. Please no matter how you feel about this staff, try and be positive because these boys take this stuff to heart. Tighten up, let's beat Cascade, Go Bobcats! On yeah and keep your tempers out of the stands we don't need that either.

Ok folks been enough moaning and groaning, finger pointing on the other thread let's try it keep positive this week. Remember our kids read some of the garbage that gets put on here and it just continues to drag them down. So no one needs to remind me of anything I know there a lot of things we need to work on but we have got to remain positive for this group of young men and this staff. Please no matter how you feel about this staff, try and be positive because these boys take this stuff to heart. Tighten up, let's beat Cascade, Go Bobcats! On yeah and keep your tempers out of the stands we don't need that either.

Excellent post--- thank you!

Best idea I have heard yet JAFO. Hopefully work will allow me to come down for Homecoming. Giles County and The Brickyard is  a great venue. I hope you work out all the problems and get it back to shape. I know alot of these players and their parents and they are good people that work hard for this team and its surroundings. Go Cats!

If...we worked as hard as we could this summer

worked as hard as we can all week

given all the effort we can

planned as well as we could

coached as well as we could

studied as much as we can

played as hard as we could

Played as smart as we could on Friday night, 

It is what it is, and that's OK

If we haven't done all those things

its time to recognize that and recommit ourselves and do those things.