Rossview @ Henry County

SEC1rules

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Henry County figures out how to stop the big weird plays, we don't lose again this year. This is not the 2011 defense, but it is special and it gets better every game.[/quote!]

Defense is good, no doubt. It will likely keep us in every game we play. But the offense needs to continue to improve. They're getting better, but I want to see a full game from them like we saw in the 4th qtr last night. If nothing else, we know they are well conditioned. That's twice they've been able to bring down the hammer late in a game to close someone out.

If Henry County figures out how to stop the big weird plays, we don't lose again this year. This is not the 2011 defense, but it is special and it gets better every game.[/quote!]

Defense is good, no doubt. It will likely keep us in every game we play. But the offense needs to continue to improve. They're getting better, but I want to see a full game from them like we saw in the 4th qtr last night. If nothing else, we know they are well conditioned. That's twice they've been able to bring down the hammer late in a game to close someone out.

Racer how good is Johnson?  Is he the best RB that HC has seen this year?

In my opinion, Harrison from Ridgeway & Bush from Liberty were just as good. I'm not taking anything away from Johnson but he was bottled up most of the night.

Agreed with this. Of the backs we've seen thus far, Bush impressed me the most. I think Johnson finished with only 30-something yards last night. We keyed hard on him. I was impressed with the Tristen Luke kid (think he wore #7, not positive). 

Edited by MSURacer

Agreed with this. Of the backs we've seen thus far, Bush impressed me the most. I think Johnson finished with only 30-something yards last night. We keyed hard on him. I was impressed with the Tristen Luke kid (think he wore #7, not positive). 

Their QB being out is effecting them a lot b/c they have great skill players (RBs/WRs) just not a QB to get them the ball which is causing serious balance issues.....

Their QB being out is effecting them a lot b/c they have great skill players (RBs/WRs) just not a QB to get them the ball which is causing serious balance issues.....

True. Talleyrand being out definitely hurts. And to me, they didn't seem quite as good up front as last year on offense. But that's just my opinion, which isn't worth a whole lot.