that ridge boy vs that hammontree man

Thegovernorofwillyb

WB needs this win without it this team will fall apart worse than it already has.I think WB finds a way to win for some reason.It will be close regardless.I could be completely wrong but i think the govs get it done.

You may be correct on the win....and WB could implode if they do not win, but I think Heritage is a pretty good team this year. I also think Heritage will have to lose this game instead of win it. Heritage by 9.

You may be correct on the win....and WB could implode if they do not win, but I think Heritage is a pretty good team this year. I also think Heritage will have to lose this game instead of win it. Heritage by 9.

Heritage has beaten two really bad teams, WB has lost competitive ballgames with playoff caliber teams. The way I see it WB has all the advantages in this game. We have had the bye week to lick our wounds and work on some things, we will be more desperate for the win, we have home field advantage,and we have that 17 year streak on our side. And despite what the hammontree fans want to believe he will not have them calmed down for this game. Heritage was a terrible team as recently as last year and they will come to WB tonight cocky because they beat up on two cupcakes before this game. They are not used to success. I expect a competitive game but I think WB gets it done and extends the streak. Joel Graham will have a huge game for us.

I too think Heritage is in a much better place than WB and its extremely hard to pick against the GB man in Hammontree.I just have a feeling WB will circle the wagons and "Die trying" in a sence.I am pulling for Heritage for the fact of the long haul and one of our own of course.Hope all stay injury free.jake i know you wont post on WB threads but good luck and i wouldnt mind hearing that a backup QB won the game.

Heritage has beaten two really bad teams, WB has lost competitive ballgames with playoff caliber teams. The way I see it WB has all the advantages in this game. We have had the bye week to lick our wounds and work on some things, we will be more desperate for the win, we have home field advantage,and we have that 17 year streak on our side. And despite what the hammontree fans want to believe he will not have them calmed down for this game. Heritage was a terrible team as recently as last year and they will come to WB tonight cocky because they beat up on two cupcakes before this game. They are not used to success. I expect a competitive game but I think WB gets it done and extends the streak. Joel Graham will have a huge game for us.

Some of what you say is true but WB was A terrible team as recently as 2 weeks ago. Why do you think they have gotten better in their time off?