Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sx ....Eye sortee thaink we mite bee farred upp ennyway..... :popcorneater:

Mr200 missed laist weak's gaim fishin' down att West Point, Georgie and eye tolt him no moore missin'......And thait eye wood taik him down two Mannin' Lain Pond and we wood taik my jon bote beefour he misses enny moore gaims......Thait old mealfoil inn Mannin' Pond wood mess up hiz purtee $60,000 Rainger ennyhow...... Pluss my littull $75 bote seets iz a lott moore comfortabull....... ^_^

sofa-chair-boat.jpg

That is one sweet boat. The recroots will be lined up to go fishing now. Just don't be fishing over in sevierville anymore

Stars I think you should bring your trash service to Sevierville. You're way to high class for Blount County with a redneck yacht as fine as that. Does it have wooden or fancy plastic paddles? I could hook mamma up with a gig at the finest corporation in america aka Dollywood. Cause if she can make a funnel cake you just cant beat the one near the rampage.

And I hate to say it but I agree with SCBear about the all star d. I dont see a shoot out happening only 1 of 2 things either the Bears get smoked or its a close low scoring ball game.

There is NO WAY the Smoky Bears will blow out this well respected All Star team. Why with all their stellar returning front 7, great coaching and an star TB from SEVIERVILLE we will be lucky to get out alive. B)

GoBears!

We could get further in the playoffs if we didn't have to supply starters to the all stars, cak, and William Blount

We could get further in the playoffs if we didn't have to supply starters to the all stars, cak, and William Blount

Now wait just a minute. Before last year some Sevier Co fans said Otis wasn't very good. Then he rushed for over 1400 yards and had a bunch of TDs and got on at UT and all of sudden his absence was a big deal for SC. :popcorneater:

Now wait just a minute. Before last year some Sevier Co fans said Otis wasn't very good. Then he rushed for over 1400 yards and had a bunch of TDs and got on at UT and all of sudden his absence was a big deal for SC. :popcorneater:

Who said that? I knew we would miss him as soon as I found out he was transferring. He would was a good back, but him leaving hurt us more on defense. Could have made a big difference last year at linebacker for us. I didn't know he was at ut, congrats to him. Apparently it worked out for him. He is a good football player and from what I knew a good kid. I wish him the best

:mrgreen: YOU SAID IT LOL #LOP

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT SEVIER BETTER PUT UP 40 OR THEY WILL BE ON MY DESERT LIST :popcorneater: I THINK MARIVILL WILL WIN THIS GAME ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE....

Past couple of times they've beat us on both sides of the ball. I don't know anyone that reads "your list". Right now I would guess we will be in 5a next year. We might get to renew the smoky bears vs. ooltewah

Hey now I never said he was no good just a 3rd string RB. He would have helped us as a 1 way defensive starter. But  he wanted to play both ways much like our cak defector. 

GoBears!

I was trying to purchase a pack of peanut butter cheese crackers from a vending machine this morning. I plainly dialed in A-14, the correct nomenclature and tray for the cheese crackers, but a darn Bear claw came cascading down from the B-06 tray. Should I be concerned?

Reb, this is an interesting sign indeed. Dolly sang about a coat of many colors. Maybe she can interpret this sign for u. If u can get her away from stars and his boat long enough.

Hey now I never said he was no good just a 3rd string RB. He would have helped us as a 1 way defensive starter. But he wanted to play both ways much like our cak defector.

GoBears!

He was a good RB, but he would of been 3rd string with the group we had last year. My understanding is the cak defector only plays one way this year. U know if that's true?