Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

I was trying to purchase a pack of peanut butter cheese crackers from a vending machine this morning. I plainly dialed in A-14, the correct nomenclature and tray for the cheese crackers, but a darn Bear claw came cascading down from the B-06 tray. Should I be concerned? 

My question is......Did you eat the Bear Claw?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After another healthy dose of the koolaid and some serious studying of all the signs, I am afraid this game is too close to call (at this time). Murvil has a strong high school defense but they could be negated by the SEC caliber qb. SC's susceptible defense may find just what they need in a doubting murvil offense. Plus, SC will be used to our fancy field (they got one too).

Murvil lost a special returner this week (I wish him a speedy recovery). I need some feedback on SC's kicker. Murvil's can be the difference in this game, he is very good. He may be the MVP. Could it come down to something as simple as a kick?

BTW - Who will be the refs for the game friday? :popcorneater:

I've seen this movie so many times. People think they got Maryville right where they want them, they get all happy and gitty, can't wait till game time, It's gonna' be a close game this year, yada, yada, yada. Then midway through the third quarter they look up at the scoreboard and see that their trailing the Rebels by 30 points, wondering what the heck just happened. I'm not down on Sevier Co. or anything like that, You can insert team name and the same thing is true for about 95% of schools from east to west.

After another healthy dose of the koolaid and some serious studying of all the signs, I am afraid this game is too close to call (at this time). Murvil has a strong high school defense but they could be negated by the SEC caliber qb. SC's susceptible defense may find just what they need in a doubting murvil offense. Plus, SC will be used to our fancy field (they got one too).

Murvil lost a special returner this week (I wish him a speedy recovery). I need some feedback on SC's kicker. Murvil's can be the difference in this game, he is very good. He may be the MVP. Could it come down to something as simple as a kick?

sx thay good a rill good kickur.....A big feller best eye reemimburr and eye thaink Seeveer Cowntee's garbage servuss wint way on paist tha othurr side ov Vonorr two find him..... :mellow:

Does a bear....?

Indeed they do. Just saw the grizzly man show and when the Bears get hungry enough they eat their cubs. 

He was a good RB, but he would of been 3rd string with the group we had last year. My understanding is the cak defector only plays one way this year. U know if that's true?

A cak message boarder said that it was very unlikly that he would play both ways. Thet may be till they figure out how good he is at LB. 

Kicker is all state. Kickoffs go I end zone 90% of time. Xtra points are automatic. Have had trouble with field goals. Was short from 30 yards at mo east last year. Had 2 blocked by east this year. And the refs will be for the bears this Friday. They like dollywood passes too ;)

Oh yeah he is playing LB. Good for him he is a great football player we lost a stud when he left.

GB

Terrific football player. Really good basketball player. Was awesome at catcher his freshman year. Really enjoyed watching him. His brother was good basketball player too. I hate he left,but wish him the best. Would be very happy if he gets to play in college