Camden @Huntingdon

Beagle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone messing with the clock makes me sore. I do think Huntingdon had the best team. Again, you people don't have to cheat to win. Get that Jamboree up and running and you might impress.

The time keeping cost Huntingdon not Camden . If two qts of football. impress you why don't you and blow get one started. two qts is all Camden ever plays

Someone messing with the clock makes me sore. I do think Huntingdon had the best team. Again, you people don't have to cheat to win. Get that Jamboree up and running and you might impress. 

Yea, I felt that way when camden quit having their jamboree, no, wait, they never had one for 40 years like huntingdon. Maybe you are correct about our adults, we may be losing our minds. They say memory is first thing to go, ------------ Uh   what was i talking about

As usual, adjustments were made at halftime and one team didn't make any.  Sometimes you gotta run more that 4 plays the whole game.  If I was getting blitzed by LBs every play, I might get a play dumping over the middle to a TE.  Hard to run the ball when you have 4 guys in the backfield as soon as you get the RB the ball.  Its a broken record for the Lions.  No diversity in the game.  Won't EVER win the big rivalry games until they decide to change the gameplan when it isn't working. Congrats to the mustangs.  Need a new clock manager in Huntingdon.  That seems to happen a lot in Carroll county.

As usual, adjustments were made at halftime and one team didn't make any.  Sometimes you gotta run more that 4 plays the whole game.  If I was getting blitzed by LBs every play, I might get a play dumping over the middle to a TE.  Hard to run the ball when you have 4 guys in the backfield as soon as you get the RB the ball.  Its a broken record for the Lions.  No diversity in the game.  Won't EVER win the big rivalry games until they decide to change the gameplan when it isn't working. Congrats to the mustangs.  Need a new clock manager in Huntingdon.  That seems to happen a lot in Carroll county.

The official on the field was running the clock.No one from huntingdon had anything to do with it.

The time keeping cost Huntingdon not Camden . If two qts of football. impress you why don't you and blow get one started. two qts is all Camden ever plays

The clock should have run out a long time before it did. Multiple times it would run during penalties, would stop when it shouldn't have been stopped.   It didn't start on one play till the play was blown dead.  Huntingdon was on the 29 with 45 seconds and then on the 1 with 43 after the next play.   It this is correct then that's the fastest 40 in the history of the game.  Just saying..... Didn't matter though.  The 4th and 22 on your own 16 with 2:58 left was the icing on the cake.  Probably couldn't stop them, but I dang sure wouldn't give them a free TD.

The clock should have run out a long time before it did. Multiple times it would run during penalties, would stop when it shouldn't have been stopped.   It didn't start on one play till the play was blown dead.  Huntingdon was on the 29 with 45 seconds and then on the 1 with 43 after the next play.   It this is correct then that's the fastest 40 in the history of the game.  Just saying..... Didn't matter though.  The 4th and 22 on your own 16 with 2:58 left was the icing on the cake.  Probably couldn't stop them, but I dang sure wouldn't give them a free TD.

Good point about giving the td. I remember Milan doing that to us in 2007 and almost came back to tie us.

The clock should have run out a long time before it did. Multiple times it would run during penalties, would stop when it shouldn't have been stopped. It didn't start on one play till the play was blown dead. Huntingdon was on the 29 with 45 seconds and then on the 1 with 43 after the next play. It this is correct then that's the fastest 40 in the history of the game. Just saying..... Didn't matter though. The 4th and 22 on your own 16 with 2:58 left was the icing on the cake. Probably couldn't stop them, but I dang sure wouldn't give them a free TD.

the clock ran 10 seconds after they blew the runner down on the one. That was a1st down clock kept running .Then they took 7 more seconds off before the next snap 43 to 36 Edited by horse

Well here are my thoughts on the game.  First Coach Swenson proved me wrong on me bashing him as he made a big adjustments in the 2nd half.  I think Camdens running back is fast and you cant let him get too far past the line however he is not as good as Union City's.

Camden you are number 3 in 3a for a reason.  We wore you down you need to work on conditioning a little.  Like I've been saying all season I think we are better than a lot of people thing we are.  I just dont comment about it on here much.  

Camden I hope your player gets to feeling better and I hope our center Chase Jones gets to feeling better.  If anyone has a update for us tell us on here or our next game forum please.  It looked like it mightve beeen a knee injury and he was in a lot of pain but I'm not sure.

The official on the field was running the clock.No one from huntingdon had anything to do with it.

Yeah they announced he was a 53 year vet...needs to retire or a new hearing aid...lol     

Your defensive coach made a great adjustment at half and we never  caught on...they were blitzing on our snap indicator

Just going under center and running the wing-t where there is no indicator  would have put an end to it..we never did.  Your kids played  their butts off and your coached did a better job tonight.. a well earned win. 10-0 regular seasons are hard to do and better a loss now than in district.

I hope Big #70 is okay even though I know he probably isn't..we lost our center last week on the second to last play of the game.  GL the rest of the season

Edited by Beagle

Well here are my thoughts on the game.  First Coach Swenson proved me wrong on me bashing him as he made a big adjustments in the 2nd half.  I think Camdens running back is fast and you cant let him get too far past the line however he is not as good as Union City's.

Camden you are number 3 in 3a for a reason.  We wore you down you need to work on conditioning a little.  Like I've been saying all season I think we are better than a lot of people thing we are.  I just dont comment about it on here much.  

Camden I hope your player gets to feeling better and I hope our center Chase Jones gets to feeling better.  If anyone has a update for us tell us on here or our next game forum please.  It looked like it mightve beeen a knee injury and he was in a lot of pain but I'm not sure.

You really did shut our run game down but that was no fault of #33... it was our lack of adjustments..he cant win 4 on 1 battles his best asset isn't  his speed but his ability to run north and south and run threw tackles.. Kinda surprised we tried to go out side so much tonight but even the best backs need enough   blockers.

#57 is fine..thanks for the concern  

Edited by Beagle