Camden @Huntingdon

Beagle

Correct that is why they are not ranked #1 in the dirty dozen.  They actually got a first place vote by one of the 12 voting members and it was thrown out as they are not allowed to get votes, not newspaper sales/coverage for Dyercounty/Dburg/UC.  UC is real deal, obviously when you are defending state champs and loose one starter you are real deal Lucil.

Yes they are..I saw the film of UC vs Huntingdon...what are they feeding them boys? lol

Edited by Beagle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW when I say this I'm not arguing about your player I am just pointing something out.  The Jackson Sun area does not cover Union City.  The only reason you see them in the paper is when they are playing one of the other area teams.

I didn't know that....  here ya go  http://www.nucsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=209524041   DeShawn Brown, RB, Camden, TN (2016)

Testing: 5-8/185, 4.54 40, 35 Vert

Comments: Brown was one of several really rocked up running backs in this camp. He first caught my eye during two-on-twos by showing excellent change of direction and acceleration. This young man dominated linebackers using his speed, size and strength. He was then able to reach out and catch the ball away from his body. His frame will easily hold another 15 pounds making him a sure fire DI every down back. The testing numbers he put were excellent and they transferred to the playing field.

He could work on running with lower pad level especially before contact. This will keep him healthy while making more yards after contact.

Note from me...the pad level is down and he is more 195 ish ........he is a hard worker

Edited by Beagle

I didn't know that....  here ya go  http://www.nucsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=209524041   DeShawn Brown, RB, Camden, TN (2016)

Testing: 5-8/185, 4.54 40, 35 Vert

Comments: Brown was one of several really rocked up running backs in this camp. He first caught my eye during two-on-twos by showing excellent change of direction and acceleration. This young man dominated linebackers using his speed, size and strength. He was then able to reach out and catch the ball away from his body. His frame will easily hold another 15 pounds making him a sure fire DI every down back. The testing numbers he put were excellent and they transferred to the playing field.

He could work on running with lower pad level especially before contact. This will keep him healthy while making more yards after contact.

Note from me...the pad level is down and he is more 195 ish ........he is a hard worker

Sounds great cant wait to see how we will prepare for him, hope we can figure out something.  Just wondering I'm sure he is being scouted you or anyone knowing anyone looking at him??

Sounds great cant wait to see how we will prepare for him, hope we can figure out something.  Just wondering I'm sure he is being scouted you or anyone knowing anyone looking at him??

Yeah I know they are..Bethel of course was at our first game but I am sure there are more.He is only a Junior and his grades are very good also so it will come.  His Little Brother is an 8th grade wing back in Huntingdon.. I am not sure of his name but he and the FB killed us over hear this year..wish we had him too.

What Camden has done this year hasn't been too  tricky we run it right at you..Blocking will be the key for Camden..Tackling for Huntingdon ....Camden also has to disrupt that single wing or it will be a long night of student body left student body right.. 

Edited by Beagle

Yeah I know they are..Bethel of course was at our first game but I am sure there are more.He is only a Junior and his grades are very good also so it will come.  His Little Brother is an 8th grade wing back in Huntingdon.. I am not sure of his name but he and the FB killed us over hear this year..wish we had him too.

What Camden has done this year hasn't been too  tricky we run it right at you..Blocking will be the key for Camden..Tackling for Huntingdon ....Camden also has to disrupt that single wing or it will be a long night of student body left student body right.. 

Hope he stays healthy and keeps grades up I will tell you what I think of him after game tomorrow night or saturday if Im busy after game.  Good luck should be a good close game I believe.