Week 5: Ensworth-McCallie

BigDave1967

I must say I did not see that result coming.  McCallie played as well as they could have and Ensworth was not at the top of their game.  

They play ten times and Ensworth would probably win 6 of them.  But this one is the game that counts (for now).

That was a very, very enjoyable game to watch (for a change).

Edited by oldwiseone

RP calling plays but for a totally different set of players which makes a difference.  Has to be good enough to give McCallie at least a 15% chance of squeaking out a win. :)

Well, at least you got the 21+ point spread prediction correct...1 out of 2 isn't bad.

Wow - what a decisive win for McCallie!!!  Congrats and let's hope Ensworth doesn't win another game all year.

Same here. If you take the top 5 in east - central d2 and rank them out

McCallie

Baylor

Mba

Ensworth

BA

the ratings outrank the catholic league south + st edwards in Ohio. This is one of the best years I have seen in d2 and the last 4 weeks will be real around here and in chattanooga

It was great to see a Chattanooga area private taking it to a Nashville area private. I think this McCallie team could very well go to the Blue Cross Bowl.

Same here. If you take the top 5 in east - central d2 and rank them out

McCallie

Baylor

Mba

Ensworth

BA

the ratings outrank the catholic league south + st edwards in Ohio. This is one of the best years I have seen in d2 and the last 4 weeks will be real around here and in chattanooga

This season has gotten me really interested in D2 football. Is McCallie-Baylor going to be on tv?