Signal Mountain @ Notre Dame

Booger

Better athletes on perimeter and the Irish D-Line made this game happen. Great win for Notre Dame. Sometimes it's a little more about Jimmys and Joes, they had them on perimeter big time and their D-line played with real emotion. That was the difference. Signal got beat at their own game, physical line play when it counted, at the goalline specifically because signal moved the ball but couldn't finish. If you think coaching was the biggest difference you nuts, 2 great staffs! Notre Dame did what they had to to win the game! Props to them and hope for both teams sake the injured players return soon. Good luck to both teams the rest of year!

Edited by ChattownLB

Signal  wins the game about 35-21 

for 3 reasons:

1) Signal is a more physical team

2) speed is important but this is a football game not a track meet where the fastest guy wins.

Signal has adequate speed at other positions not just the skilled ones.  thus making the speed    issue more equal.

3) Notre Dame selling their home game for tainted McCallie money ( usually not a wise move). I have to admit , it is difficult for visiting teams to play at the golden domers, especially when you have unfriendly fans standing 2 feet behind you while on the sidelines ( a distraction). 

By moving the game you will have as many if not more SM fans.

At least we will know by late tonight who was right !!

You know the saying " Hail Mary full of Grace, Notre Dame in second place" 

could you please repeat the Hail Mary Second place thing again for us.....

e033d088d907cdb6568be4e0802c9981.jpg

Booger just sayin...... :o

"BOOGER"

I wish I could have seen the game (missed it due to being hospitalized and I'm still here) I spoke to one of your coaches before the game and congratulated another one right after the game.  Sounds like you guys owned the everything that night, just bask in the sunlight and we will meet again later. GO EAGLES !!!!

...you get well :thumb: and we will bask in the domination

Edited by Booger