Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought Clark made a big mistake not going for the TD. But the defense couldn't really slow them down anyway. If he went for the TD and made it they were going to score as many TD's as they needed. They could of scored again instead of taking a knee. Indian fans had better prepare themselves because Science Hill will hang 70 on the Tribe. I hope they can find a good defense coordinator before next year. Would be a shame to waste all that good talent coming up.

I agree...science hill is gonna roll and defensive coordinator is not getting it done. Catfish is rolling over. 2 games against good competition and the defense has given up 83 points and over 1000 yards! And the conversion of a 3rd and 25 was inexcusable. You can't dial something up? Grhhhh!!!

Offensive play calling checked out on the 1st and goal from the 6....three vanilla plays, why not go and get the win or go down swinging? Playing not to lose...ghosts of McMinn county.

Edited by maroonandgrey

Doubt 70 ... i think it will be just like this game and sevier county game ! Both defenses are lacking alot and its proven !!

At first I thought Clark made a big mistake not going for the TD. But the defense couldn't really slow them down anyway. If he went for the TD and made it they were going to score as many TD's as they needed. They could of scored again instead of taking a knee. Indian fans had better prepare themselves because Science Hill will hang 70 on the Tribe. I hope they can find a good defense coordinator before next year. Would be a shame to waste all that good talent coming up.

I agree...science hill is gonna roll and defensive coordinator is not getting it done. Catfish is rolling over. 2 games against good competition and the defense has given up 83 points and over 1000 yards!

Offensive play calling checked out on the 1st and goal from the 6....three vanilla plays, why not go and get the win or go down swinging? Playing not to lose...ghosts of McMinn county.

Yeah, I thought Clark was back to the old Clark with his play calling against Sevier Co. He really did a good job there. But also you have to figure the offense easily scored enough points to win the game. And their defense was suppose to be their strong point. Maryville beating SC tonight 38-3 (reserves playing the entire 4th qtr.) probably puts everything in perspective as to just where DB stands in the grand scope of things. Their saying this could be the best defense ever at Maryville. Should be interesting when SH and Maryville meet in the playoffs.

I have never seen so many balls that could have been taken away Or knocked down this game and everygame this year if the d back would just turn/stick his hands when he is supposed to!! Its been like this for years and me being an old d back It drives me insane..D back coach or what i dont know...

Edited by kingindian33

Some will disagree but i think we need a new d-backs coach !! I have never seen so many balls that could have been taken away Or knocked down this game and everygame this year if the d back would just look at ball when the wideout is going for it !! Its been like this for years and me being an old d back It drives me insane..

Ain't gonna' happen. He's in the club.