Week 5: Science Hill at Brentwood Academy

voltnh

Last time the Smoky Bears played BA they lost 17-7 BA went on to win the state title that year. Last time BA played the Hill 45-0 and last time the Hill played Smoky Bears 62-20 any questions?

You're team is way overrated. :roflol: 

And well I am a troll B) 

Good luck to the toppers much like my Bears they are going to need it this week.

Last time the Smoky Bears played BA they lost 17-7 BA went on to win the state title that year. Last time BA played the Hill 45-0 and last time the Hill played Smoky Bears 62-20 any questions?

You're team is way overrated. :roflol:

And well I am a troll B)

Good luck to the toppers much like my Bears they are going to need it this week.

1994 isn't really relevant to week 5 in 2014, or to last year's playoff game that you're hanging onto.

You also conveniently failed to mention that the only other time the Dolly Partons faced BA was the year prior, 1993, where BA thumped the purple bears 50-13, a week after suffering a 38-17 defeat to Science Hill, as it turns out. But you guys beat DB that year, so it's all good.

Edited by voltnh

Brentwood Academy curb stomps SH.

I don't see that happening if Malik McGue plays the whole game. He plays a lot like Johnny Manziel or Michael Vick did in college. Not saying he's quite that good but has the same effect on a game. He's a legit D1 player. As I understand it last week against Sea-Gull he threw for 4 td's, ran for one and caught a td pass. Science Hill's offense is very good. The Defense has problems at times. 

I don't see that happening if Malik McGue plays the whole game. He plays a lot like Johnny Manziel or Michael Vick did in college. Not saying he's quite that good but has the same effect on a game. He's a legit D1 player. As I understand it last week against Sea-Gull he threw for 4 td's, ran for one and caught a td pass. Science Hill's offense is very good. The Defense has problems at times. 

I think the paper said he totaled 543 yards against the Stars the other night. That's insane! I think that might be the most impressive performance I've seen from him to date.

Talked to a friend after the game and he said that as of now, McGue has offers from Furman, Tennessee State, ETSU, Wofford and VMI. Wherever he ends up, they're going to get a great player and even better young man.

voltnh, hilarious post, mate. Great stuff! Go Toppers!

Edited by Aussie2TN

How did SH's 9th do against the Greeneville 10th graders.Somebody from South please tell me how you done against the DC 9TH tonight because DB's 9th went against 10th and 11th graders at Crockett.

South 9/10's won against Crockett's 9/10's (not sure how many 10's they brought but they did have some) 47 to 26.