Week 5: Science Hill at Brentwood Academy

voltnh

I thought they would ...you guys could have come out of here wirh a win. Very evenly matched teams. You guys have out secondary all they could handle. Will be interestkmg to see the stats to see how close I came to the 1000 yards I projected .

Yes. I just caught that. C'mon, BA. No need for that.

Congratulations to your team, baylorbigdog. I'm just glad my Toppers came in and played like I knew they were capable of.

BA usually throws a lot more than they did tonight. I was impressed with SH. Ba is lucky to get out of that game with a W. Could have easily been the other way. Fun to watch

Pick in the endzone hurt. TD end of first half hurt. SHHS stood toe to toe with bigger BA team. With that line was does BA throw it?

You never want to lose but this is a game the Toppers can build on.

Crazy good is an understatement. Best player I have watched this year

Wow. I'm sure he would appreciate that. 

Best of luck to you guys going forward. You really do have a great team. And you weren't lying, your OL/DL are HUGE. We won't see another one of their size and strength in the regular season (maybe even beyond that) that's for sure.

Edited by Aussie2TN

Went to the game and here is my thoughts:

-Our D and O line were outsized tremendously, not even close. Because of that reason, they ran the ball at will against us.

-science hill has improved tremendously on getting downfield. We might be 42 points better than last year, IMO.

-I'm not too worried about our O, just gotta fill those gaps on D. And did anyone notice how incredibly small out linebackers are? I felt like I was looking at little kids. Just imagine if we could have guys like Janeway, Isbell, and Nagba still.

-Their lines were HUGE. Luckily, we won't play anyone close to that big again. At least not in the regular season.

-Our offense is playing out of their minds this year. And yes, this Topper team is definitely better than last year's team imo.

-Our linebackers are young, are they not? I mean isn't Tolley just a sophomore? The reason I think they looked small tonight is because BA as a team is very big. Against competition around here they look like everybody else.

Edited by Aussie2TN

Your o line looked big to me. I thought you guys went toe to toe with BA. Our defense certainly didn't shut you guys down at all. Not sure which team had more yards but I imagine it was close. I would rank SH right up there offensively with anyone we have played this year and higher than everyone except perhaps MBA and they are no better . We had a similar game with mba but had a few turnovers that cost us... We could have won that game just like you guys could have won this one...I think SH could compete with all the teams in d2 if they play like they did tonight.

Went to the game and here is my thoughts:

-Our D and O line were outsized tremendously, not even close. Because of that reason, they ran the ball at will against us.

-science hill has improved tremendously on getting downfield. We might be 42 points better than last year, IMO.

-I'm not too worried about our O, just gotta fill those gaps on D. And did anyone notice how incredibly small out linebackers are? I felt like I was looking at little kids. Just imagine if we could have guys like Janeway, Isbell, and Nagba still.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976