Wayne Co at Fayetteville

wildcat89

That's good news, he is a good LB.

It will be good to get him back out there to help out in the middle. He gets to the ball quick not to mention it gives us another back to share the load and keep fresh legs in the game. Also 70 was ready to go on defense last week but was never needed, I hope that's the case this week but who knows. They won't put him out there until things get tight. Also I heard that Prater will be back in about two weeks, he was filling the middle well along with Floyd. Things are finally looking up!

It will be good to get him back out there to help out in the middle. He gets to the ball quick not to mention it gives us another back to share the load and keep fresh legs in the game. Also 70 was ready to go on defense last week but was never needed, I hope that's the case this week but who knows. They won't put him out there until things get tight. Also I heard that Prater will be back in about two weeks, he was filling the middle well along with Floyd. Things are finally looking up!

Even with all of the injuries we have looked good. I've said all along that this team is just fine, just aside from our turnovers. I've been saying that WC will be hard to beat when they are finally 100% and mistake free. Turnovers got us beat against HC. The injuries have done nothing but create more depth for the team, and hopefully pull them closer together. Because, it takes a team to go far.

Even with all of the injuries we have looked good. I've said all along that this team is just fine, just aside from our turnovers. I've been saying that WC will be hard to beat when they are finally 100% and mistake free. Turnovers got us beat against HC. The injuries have done nothing but create more depth for the team, and hopefully pull them closer together. Because, it takes a team to go far.

I agree, this is a tight group of kids and they all want each other to be in the spotlight.

I know you guys have a little different situation (because of the injuries), but you have 1 similarity with us.  At what point does a coach say, "sorry about us putting 80-90 points up on you guys but I have to let my starters play more than a half"?  Seriously, how do you get in game shape for a 2nd or 3rd round playoff game if you are only playing 1/2 a game all through the season?  Unless someone is a lot better than they have shown so far, we are only going to be challenged by East Nashville and maybe Clarksville Academy before the playoffs.