PreGame Prayer

crow

I see it this way. If it offends you to hear public prayer then just go to the restroom while it is happening. I served in the U.S. army and I remember taking an oath that said I would defend this great country against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. We owe our forefathers an awful lot and the right to give thanks to the Almighty Lord and my personal Savior is one of those rights. I would hate to be one of those schools that gave in and then be faced with some tragedy in the community. Where do those folks turn to when faced with the need to ask the God of creation for some comfort or direction in the face of adversity.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would prayer offend anyone? Its when you are forced to pray to a certain religion is when it would offensive.

Your statement makes way too much sense for the politically correct among us.  They are a minuscule minority but a very vocal minority.  If we don't take a stand against them, we will be ruled by them - at some levels of government, we already are.

Way to go Oneida.  Thank you for not rolling over.  The story on Fox News was awesome.