PreGame Prayer

crow

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, the fact that I'm on CoachT on Sunday morning rather than being in church is quite rare for me.  It's also a testament to God's power that I survived major open heart surgery and am on the mend.  Second, South Pittsburg has become victim to the influence of Satan as far as pregame prayers.  We have a moment of silence, but that's it. We tried the meet-at-the-50 thing last year, but it didn't last long.  I firmly believe that if we prayed over the sound system that we'd get a complaint from the atheist group that started all this, but I doubt seriously that anything legal would happen.  I also believe there's a link between SP's poor performance this year and the lack of prayer.  When I'm fully recovered I fully intend to look into this matter and see if I can get enough people behind me to fix it.

D60 its folks like you and crow that makes me love high School football the way i do.I hope you get the answer South Pitt deserves!

OnB u gotta open invitation & free gate at The Reservation any time. Just let me know & I'll hook u up, be glad to watch a game with ya, after we openly defy the ACLU & FFRF of course.

crow if Oakdale beats Rockwood i will be at the OHS vs OHS game!So as i told sportwriter a few weeks ago,you make an offer i just might take you up on it.LOL!

OB.......Crow is gonna have to yank on some of this strings he likes to pull...!  Either way....we will slip you in....did you know there are top secret accesses to the Reservation.  Underground tunnel (tend to get a little dirty in that one), vapor closet (kinda like a time machine), marching band uniform (hey, you do what you gotta do), and two transporter pods (only high level VIP's use those). 

:thumb:

Kazzy

Proud of oneida for the stance they're taking. That community puts their money where there mouth is and stands for their beliefs. I remember a section of us history where a certain group of people stood for their rights and eventually the laws changed in their favor because of their resilience. Keep fighting the good fight on the reservation.

Carter Co was, and Im still positive IS, the only county in TN with a federal injunction against it concerning public school prayer....Decades ago the ACLU came into town and the local "religious leaders", scared of a law suit, didn't stand and fight for prayer in our schools...There is much more to the story, but we have to stand against threats of federal punishment often if caught praying at school functions...I'm proud to say, these young men and women STILL PRAY in Carter Co