New Guy looking for a good game to attend this weekend...

Not2Smart

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a good game in the Chattanooga Area. Not familiar with all of the teams. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ensworth plays at McCallie Friday night. Ensworth has won the last 4 state championships in Division II, the toughest division in the state of Tennessee. Ensworth is ranked #1 in DII and Mccallie is ranked #2

Ensworth @ McCallie will be a high level of really good football. I don't necessarily agree that DII is the toughest division & I certainly don't want to start that debate (again), but from scanning the local games, I'd say that would be a really good game to attend.

If you don't like private schools, Bradley at Signal Mountain might be a good one, but Bradley is down this year, so there won't be as good of players in that game as compared to Ensworth & McCallie. Those two school's recruiting budgets are bigger than UT Chattanooga's. (No comment on Signal Mountain's budget ... LOL).

Thanks for the input. Sounds like several options are available. I don't really understand what the West TN comment means but thanks anyway.

Welcome to the T! The West Tn. comment was intended to spark another east vs. west, who's the best debate...pay no attention to the inflammatory remarks that you'll get pretty often. CoachT runs a pretty clean site, but allows folks to "vigorously" debate, as long as they keep it above board (cursing, threatening, calling out kids by specific numbers or their names in a negative manner...you get the picture). Enjoy the ride, there are some really good folks on here, some pretty smart cookies too, and the "characters"...Roy Dillard, Stars n bars, Snoball, ect...

Don't miss seeing Maryville soon...best coach possibly in the south (and that means all of football), Fulton is amazing this season, South Pittsburg is down this year but the tradition...,Ensworth, well I could go for pages, but you follow the boards here and whatever you like, you'll find some great football!