Dekalb 17 Watertown 0

onemoreday

Really! why? There is absolutely NO reason for that! This is Watertowns first year, so I guess you need to beat them as bad as you can? What about playing other players and not before your varsity scores 15 of the 17 goals. OOOOOH im sorry.... Dekalb? enough said. Isnt their coach the one who gripes about getting beat by Magnet Schools and East Tennessee teams? I dont think he will have to worry about heading to East Tennessee during the girls season anyway.. :mrgreen:  Just saying!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, Dekalb's coach likes to whine. Just check the board for proof.

What does he whine about on the board? I'm a little curious because I know he posts on here, but all I have ever seen from him is like posting about up coming events, game times, etc. I haven't really ever seen him interact with people on here. I know Coach K decently, had him as a teacher and all that. Lets just say I'm NOT defending him, and may have a bad taste left  in my mouth over past stuff. I've been around him enough to know his personality and how he acts.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Really! why? There is absolutely NO reason for that! This is Watertowns first year, so I guess you need to beat them as bad as you can? What about playing other players and not before your varsity scores 15 of the 17 goals. OOOOOH im sorry.... Dekalb? enough said. Isnt their coach the one who gripes about getting beat by Magnet Schools and East Tennessee teams? I dont think he will have to worry about heading to East Tennessee during the girls season anyway.. :mrgreen:  Just saying!

yes sir; yur absolutely dead on

What does he whine about on the board? I'm a little curious because I know he posts on here, but all I have ever seen from him is like posting about up coming events, game times, etc. I haven't really ever seen him interact with people on here. I know Coach K decently, had him as a teacher and all that. Lets just say I'm NOT defending him, and may have a bad taste left  in my mouth over past stuff. I've been around him enough to know his personality and how he acts.

Booger appreciates your luv for him and is probably valid; but do your homework....one of the biggest whiners on here.....been absent this year...onemoreday is right.,,,,he has callled the ketal black......Booger just sayin

yes sir; yur absolutely dead on

Booger appreciates your luv for him and is probably valid; but do your homework....one of the biggest whiners on here.....been absent this year...onemoreday is right.,,,,he has callled the ketal black......Booger just sayin

I think you misread the point I was trying to make. I don't have love for him, I never particularly liked him much if were being honest. I'm in no way, shape, or form defending him. I think it's funny if he's actually on here whining from time to time. I was just wanting to know what he was whining about, because I have never personally seen it myself.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I think you misread the point I was trying to make. I don't have love for him, I never particularly liked him much if were being honest. I'm in no way, shape, or form defending him. I think it's funny if he's actually on here whining from time to time. I was just wanting to know what he was whining about, because I have never personally seen it myself

Trainer

• photo-thumb-129087.jpg?_r=1351612812
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

I'm not sure what you are smoking, but it sure would be nice if you took some of that private school money and learned to speak English.  :popcorneater:

Trainer

• photo-thumb-129087.jpg?_r=1351612812
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

ChattanoogaCannon, on 27 Sept 2013 - 2:47 PM, said:snapback.png

So what are you saying? Public schools should be handed a trophy in girls' soccer? We don't ask for anything in basketball, volleyball, softball, etc. If anything, this is an indictment on the development of soccer players in the United States. Coach K. should spend time developing youth soccer. It will pay off eventually.

I'm on the board for our community rec program, coach rec teams from 7yrs all the way to 12 yrs old, and have finally got two of my former players to start middle school soccer.  Our boys non-district schedule for the spring is All AAA (Cookeville, Cumberland Co., Warren Co., White Co,, Smyrna, Siegal, and the Rebel Classic at Franklin Co.).  I'm coming for you UPSB's!!! It may not be this year or next, but mark my words we will beat you, and it will be so sweet!!!

If what you have just read is not enough; I am sure Champ can back it up some more :mrgreen: 

This is poor.

Most of us have played teams in the past where we could have won by 20 in a soccer game.  The worst one I remember was a few years back in our A/AA district first round.  Started our bottom 11 girls and were up 8-0, 20 minutes in.  Ended up winning 9-0.

Last month, there was an AAA team here in Williamson County that beat a district opponenent 15-0.  Their national level player scored 7 goals.  Not faulting the player as players do what the coaches tell them to do.  Coach apparently was worried about goal differential even though the district has a +/-4 GD max per game.

There are ways to not beat a team by 2 touchdowns and field goal.

Call all of this what you want, but the word "class" does not come to mind.

Edited by yAxis

Totally agree!  Is there not a mercy rule TSSAA could put in to shorten 1/2's?  We all have division opponents that we could beat by 15 or 20.  Most schools have the class not to do it.  You move JV defenders up front, every kid has to receive and pass a ball before you can cross it, and you can only score off a header.  That's one we've used.  

Some games aren't beneficial for either team.  Why humiliate the other team?  I realize you have to play those teams because they're in your district, but show some class.