Bad High School football team of the past

BigDave1967

2013 Lowerm.... I mean Upperman

L Alcoa 73-18

C'mon man a Upperman team that hasn't been to the semi finals since 1996 and was undefeated to that point until they played Alcoa who were the eventual state champions that year. Yeah they steam rolled us but you can not say that 2013 team was one of the worst of the past. That statement was senseless. 

*55-6

It's forgotten because Lipscomb didn't win state that year and because we steamrolled them the next year at their place and we DID win state.

Oh, and the number of state titles since then:

Alcoa 8, Lipscomb 1 😂

its ok, LA took care of one of those great Lipscomb teams beating them like a drum in the 2005 state championship game. Also that UHS group was a pretty good class, just way banged up and enexperienced for that Alcoa matchup. That group did go the the state in Baseball in May 2013, Semi finals in Football in Nov 2013, and state in Basketball in March 2014. Don't know to many to do that back to back to back. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

AB love to brag about Alcoa multiple state championships but a some years back he was telling me how he was the voice over the loudspeaker at the Fulton home games... That's why I'm always slightly confused how he hates us so much and is such a big Alcoa fan.

I don't hate Fulton. Never have (certainly not to this point). All this CoachT stuff is tongue in cheek. There are those who don't get that and take it way too seriously, but no hate from me.

I just GOON! It's what we Goons do.

its ok, LA took care of one of those great Lipscomb teams beating them like a drum in the 2005 state championship game. Also that UHS group was a pretty good class, just way banged up and enexperienced for that Alcoa matchup. That group did go the the state in Baseball in May 2013, Semi finals in Football in Nov 2013, and state in Basketball in March 2014. Don't know to many to do that back to back to back.

Yes, and I gave LA props for doing that too. I never said that the Bees were bad that year, although I can't speak for anyone else. They just ran into the F5 that night.

C'mon man a Upperman team that hasn't been to the semi finals since 1996 and was undefeated to that point until they played Alcoa who were the eventual state champions that year. Yeah they steam rolled us but you can not say that 2013 team was one of the worst of the past. That statement was senseless.

Just giving you a hard time. You all had a good team that year.

Yes, and I gave LA props for doing that too. I never said that the Bees were bad that year, although I can't speak for anyone else. They just ran into the F5 that night.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

TBCA State Baseball Poll- Week 4, 4/15/15 

Class AA

1. CAK

2. Upperman

3. Spring Hill

4. Murfreesboro Central

5. Pigeon Forge

6. Lipscomb Academy

7. Knoxville Catholic

8. CPA

9. Milan