Week 6: Rockwood at Greenback

BigDave1967

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for the Cherokees. They are clearly the team to beat in the east. If they can stay healthy and get the playoff monkey off their back, then they might just represent the east. In my opinion Cloudland could be the best challenge in the playoffs, especially at their house. I know a couple of years ago in the playoffs they looked pretty tough. They had an outstanding quarterback and running back

Great team effort,Oline played better and D was strong all night!Still have to clean up the mistakes but a step in the right direction!

Congrats on the BIG W ,The way you describe these kids, its hard not to root for um.A good football player is one thing a good football player with charsctor the best of both worlds.

Congrats on the BIG W ,The way you describe these kids, its hard not to root for um.A good football player is one thing a good football player with charsctor the best of both worlds.

pujo thanks for the post,Coach Hicks preaches this along with the other coaches,to me that is what is the most important thing.Winning is nice but whats winning if you dont have respect of the teams you play against.There are some fine teams with fine coaches in this part of TN.