Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

hogdogger, on 09 Sept 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:snapback.png

Don't be afraid to step on some toes toad .nothing worse than a a $$$ kisser. SS we have a tradition at CC and it started in 2013 and will continue for along time . Oak Ridge is going yo get it too so don't feel left out there's plenty of #### whoop en to go around .lol lol.and buy they way I respect you for standing by your team and taking a bet at least you believe in your team .The AC faithful has yet to take me up on it..There all blah blah and no faith..and nd mark my words you will here every excuse you can think of come Friday about 11pm... they were making excuses last year when they escaped with a win .so there's no telling what it will be when they lose..lol

Edited by Space3

cant believe how LOW the AC faithful are ..lets see mavmaxiums,space,jepordy pearl all go in and get new I.D in the off season and come out of the closet as beamer,seatle,and bigdaddy ..how pathetic too hide behind a screen name and then change it because you get scared someone might find out who you are ..LOL>LOL and then troll every thread CC is involved in because they have nothing too talk about on there own thread because after telling everyone how good they are and there coaches it gets boring lol.lol

cant believe how LOW the AC faithful are ..lets see mavmaxiums,space,jepordy pearl all go in and get new I.D in the off season and come out of the closet as beamer,seatle,and bigdaddy ..how pathetic too hide behind a screen name and then change it because you get scared someone might find out who you are ..LOL>LOL and then troll every thread CC is involved in because they have nothing too talk about on there own thread because after telling everyone how good they are and there coaches it gets boring lol.lol

I'm still right here.  I hope to be able to continue ignoring and not responding to your numb-skull posts.  So far I think I've succeeded except when you mention me by name.  Yes I know who you are but my interest in you could not be less lol!  I'll bet the fans in Campbell County are feeling the same way by now lol!  Show me where I've trolled one of your private Campbell County threads though.  I don't think you can.

my position has changed since pre season lol.lol we may not be the team that I thought we would be by now ..Yes we can win this game but we have to catch a few breaks for it too happen .. CC has yet too play 4 qtrs. of football we have yet too play a whole game of good football we seem too come out strong and dominate first halfs and then fall apart second or maybe teams just adjust and we don't make in-game adjustments quick enough but either case no way we win this one if we don't put together a whole game . I think if we don't turn the ball over (interceptions) we can keep it close enough at the end we will have a chance..we can score on anybody but stoping them is another story. us getting back 3 key players this week will help with our defense but how quick they get up too game speed is still a Question.. eitherway looking forward to some good football because the onesided affairs are boreing too watch and I think this one will be a good one too watch....