Forrest at Huntland.

ForrestRocket129

You don't know who they lost because the coaches don't put out an injury report but they do try their best to get kids ready to play in those positions.  You must be one of those implants in Chapel hill because your school used to be just like so called "hellhole" before the car plant came around. You are really making Forrest school look bad by getting on here and making all these unnecessary comments about the game.  I thought your school played hard and it was a well played game by both teams. I may be a Hornet fan before this year is over.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like with double the enrollment and triple the number of players on roster should have plenty of backups capable of playing. Forrest played a team that was like them in running the football and Huntland was the more physical team. Big difference was Huntland could throw the ball when it needed to and Forrest could not. Time to move on to next game.

I agree Brick time to move on. Good luck to both teams this week.

IT WASN'T AN OUTRAGEOUS prediction seeing as we beat you 42-3 last year. you think you're 7 touchdowns improved from last year or maybe did it have something to do with 6 Forrest starters being out and 7 straight weeks playing against far superior competition than you guys.

the unbeatable comment referenced the MTC in district game. I'm well aware CA hammered you. 

i'll hang up and listen.  

What makes you think I am a Huntland fan there Buddha Jones?  I gave you a hard time because of your crowing about Forrest winning out last week, and then your boys went down to Huntland and it didn't work out.  That is almost as funny as Goodpasture losing to Red Boiling Springs. 

ok. u referenced 2 schools i have never heard of. thanks for adding to the discussion.

i did not crow. i said "if" they win out.

a lot of u small town-ers don't seem to be able to read more than a phrase or two at a time, which is why my first postgame post here really threw u off. 

ok. u referenced 2 schools i have never heard of. thanks for adding to the discussion.

i did not crow. i said "if" they win out.

a lot of u small town-ers don't seem to be able to read more than a phrase or two at a time, which is why my first postgame post here really threw u off. 

If you knew what you were talking about, you would have realized last week that Forrest will likely make the playoffs if they win at least 1 more of their district games.  If you knew how to properly punctuate a sentence, perhaps it would help.  Wait . . . small towners?  Where is Forrest? That's rhetorical, don't answer. 

Edited by rlh