Forrest at Huntland.

ForrestRocket129

I don't quite follow. Forrest had receivers open all night long. Unfortunantly, the backup QB had trouble getting them the ball and making the right decisions. That's the result of having to play a guy with limited reps. He had been playing WR the last few weeks if I'm not mistaken.

Like I said. Just an opinion, not necessary that you agree with it.

You actually confirm my point...maybe should have gotten the second QB into other games a little more when Forrest was ahead and gotten more experience. Wasn't dissing any player. Game experience is a key.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P4Q- the backup QB is a jr, one year older than the starter. he played backup last year and has a better arm. the soph starts because he can run.

RCH- your team is 0-a zillion. you also were interviewing for another gig while ur team was in the playoffs.  you're not exactly a "character witness"

well i did say it was part of your strategy.

if i never go there again i will be haunted forever by the one trip i did take. there were people with all sorts of genetic mutations. one eyeball aka cyclops, conjoined people at the head the chest etc. 

at one point a mad scientist released some toxins into the air and informed us all thru a megaphone that it was a biannual bubonic plague release that immunizes residents to the disease 

i have a doctor's appt this fri

Like I said. Just an opinion, not necessary that you agree with it.

You actually confirm my point...maybe should have gotten the second QB into other games a little more when Forrest was ahead and gotten more experience. Wasn't dissing any player. Game experience is a key.

He played backup all last year and has gotten in late in games this year, so I don't think experience was the issue. Some guys simply have bad nights. Simple as that.

He played backup all last year and has gotten in late in games this year, so I don't think experience was the issue. Some guys simply have bad nights. Simple as that.

Ok. Make it as "simple" as you like.

I think you are misunderstanding a general observation about a balanced offensive attack and making it into something personal toward a player. You're missing the point.

Edited by PLAY4QRTS