DB vs Boone

BatmanDB

It doesnt matter who we play the rest of the way this team will make it a game but the ? Is play calling and coaching will win or loose them ! Now about the penilties last night .. i seen ghosts get away with them stupid pass interference calls !! Oh and that ref it is the same short ref that always has questionable calls at DB !! Trust me i always rember a face when it comes to refs..but either way teams get away with them and teams get them called ...but coaching needs to be strictly on not holding and somebody aint coaching that nor ever has at DB And ur right Waco , age is not an excuse this far in season , cause i have noticed its the underclassman more doing this

It doesnt matter who we play the rest of the way this team will make it a game but the ? Is play calling and coaching will win or loose them ! Now about the penilties last night .. i seen ghosts get away with them stupid pass interference calls !! Oh and that ref it is the same short ref that always has questionable calls at DB !! Trust me i always rember a face when it comes to refs..but either way teams get away with them and teams get them called ...but coaching needs to be strictly on not holding and somebody aint coaching that nor ever has at DB And ur right Waco , age is not an excuse this far in season , cause i have noticed its the underclassman more doing this

Every game has a bad call or two, everybody has it. I only know of one ref in the area that makes bad calls on DB "on purpose". He has actually made those comments in public. I don't know if he was working in last nights game or not. But we can't blame the refs every game. Most of these penalties are legit. The refs didn't cause those 4 fumbles last night. Somehow they need to do a much better job of teaching the fundamentals of football to these players. Nobody can argue their doing a good job with that.

To be honest, I don't know who started in place of the normal starters that your talking about .looked like the same guys on offense and defense. Maybe there was a position or two but it looked like the same line, QB and two running backs that change in and out on offense. I seen several of the same normal starters on defense. Maybe the film from last week caused a shakeup or two. I know when I watch the games back , I'll see a lot of things different and know some of the parents need to take a step back about how good little johnny is and get off the other positions .There isn't a kid playing on any of DB's teams that has played a perfect game that I've watched back .I'm not taking disciplinary reasons into consideration either, because lots of things happen that most of us never hear about.

I know a ref that has made those comments as well to a doctor we went to school with.33 might very well be spot on that little last night.I'd have to get a list of the refs from the game to be 100 %.I know to many good men that don't deserve guys like that out there.If it was him, I'll send out a bat signal with one of my buds that might have a little pull on those kinds of things. Most are good men and yes some just suck as refs, but there is no place for that.better clean that up

Edited by BatmanDB