DB vs Boone

BatmanDB

thanks for the compliment Batman..much appreciated. Science Hill 9th is pretty good this year i agree..you guys are just a little better!  Tob be honest, we are just a little to much one dimensional, as our qb likes to run it a little to often and good teams realize that.  maybe we should just play each other 4 times a year..whatcha think?  seems like u guys have 2 qbs, how about loaning us one of them (wink wink).  i like your coaching staff as im sure they didnt tell your corners to let our guys behing them on pass plays especially the last play of the half. i think we shohuldve passed a little more based on the fact that i felt we had an advantage at times on the corners, but our qb kept keeping it and running it.  i thought your qb kept it when needed and had some nice runs and threw it when the occasion called for it!  made you guys hard to defend unfortunately.  Also thought that the qb ran the offense really well with #20 and #21 in the backfield, because it gave u 3 possible runners and a good passer also.  On our side, our backfield is good, but like i said, a little predictable but good enough to beat most teams we play.  As for beating Greenville jv, i think Coach Stacy Carter heard about your alls game with Greeneville and decided that the same thing wasnt happening to the Hill.  Sucks going to a gun fight with a knife and he wasnt going to allow that if you know what i mean!!  i guess someone sent him a "Bat signal" in the sky and passed on some info on your teams game vs them!!! Best of luck to you guys the rest of the year and tell your team congrats on beating us twice this year, but we try to pay ya back next year!!  (and dont tell our fans that im giving you guys compliments hahahahaha)

I agree with we should have played 4 times this year for sure.Our QB deal worked it's self out.I think our 9th grade and varsity coaches got it right when the smoke cleared. 21 has great speed and at running back and a rover type defensive player,he is more at home.I can't say enough about how far number 10 at QB and our receivers have came along this year.They have met and worked every weekend for months on their own to get it right.Number 20 is a football player and a very good athlete.10,20,70,38,4 and a couple more of our kids have something I would have love to had when I was growing up.A dad that cared enough to work his work schedule around his kids playing sports.I know a lot of the boys and talk to them with support because I know their dads can't be there or in some cases their dads don't care.Now,to your young Toppers.I was glad at times they did throw in the flats instead of running at us.If you had one timeout at the end,we were so tired,I think you could have took a chance and walked in.Your team is well coached and was very hard to defend as well.We had a few playing both ways that were not use to it and I think even at full power,we would have had a tough time because you guys would have probably went to more down field passes and we are really working to fix that this week.Just a great matchup this year and some really good players on both sides.About forgot ! I'm glad Coach Carter got the "Bat signal".If you play that junior bunch from DC you had better take a few as well.I call it the way I see it when it comes to that stuff.I played for an undefeated Greeneville freshman team and I'd rather see them getting beat straight up as having a jv to play 9th graders.Maybe not enough Devils in a weak class,I don't know.Davy on the other hand just loaded up their 9th graders and left us with upperclassmen to play,{ that's chicken shet  anywhere and they even chop blocked }.When I see one of our players on the line chop blocking or doing something like that when I watch the film back,that's no different.

Edited by BatmanDB

I didn't get to make the trip, but I've heard nothing but top notch comments about DB players, coaches, and fans. Good luck!

You forgot to mention the new stadium....    Hoping to see it tonight if I can survive the monsoon     HELP,   DOROTHY,    I'M   MELTINGGGGGGGGGgggggggg......