How are Meigs County, Union City, and Hampton looking so far?

Galilee

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the first game of the season with a new player who will be a big part of their offense. It was also on the road. You must also remember they lost their PG who was the glue to that them to me.

New player scored two points and played only part of the first quarter before leaving with a wrist injury....UC just couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and maybe folks underestimated Jax S-S...Of course UC could choose to not count the game like S-S did last year and like Humboldt has chosen to do in years past when they lost a HOF game....Unless that option has been taken away ?...

New player scored two points and played only part of the first quarter before leaving with a wrist injury....UC just couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and maybe folks underestimated Jax S-S...Of course UC could choose to not count the game like S-S did last year and like Humboldt has chosen to do in years past when they lost a HOF game....Unless that option has been taken away ?...

Sure hope its not a serious injury.

Sure hope its not a serious injury.

Excuse me but South Side did count the loss last year.....Union City didn't show me nothing from what I've read about them.....no size and shoot lots of threes ,,,,well attempted.....I don't know if they're missing players or what.....my Hawks were very sloppy but controlled the game....I can't figure how they won last year with our former players on board

Excuse me but South Side did count the loss last year.....Union City didn't show me nothing from what I've read about them.....no size and shoot lots of threes ,,,,well attempted.....I don't know if they're missing players or what.....my Hawks were very sloppy but controlled the game....I can't figure how they won last year with our former players on board

They are now counting Hall of Champions wins and losses. per TSSAA

They are now counting Hall of Champions wins and losses. per TSSAA

You are right..For some reason I had thought Liberty beat SS later in the year...UC does have players hurt and out still playing football..It would have been a better game had we been healthy...SS lost last year because we were healthy...I'm glad T.$.$.A.A, changed that rule...

Meant most of this post for shawboy...

Edited by Purple & Gold Standard