Pearl Cohn Vs East Nashville @vandy Oct17th

FBfan26

Game gets into the 30's it favors the firebirds! East has two good offensive players. They've not played anyone like Pearl. No kicking game. That will cost them! Pearl has played a slightly better schedule. They can be run on but they have a lot of closing speed. This could be Easts year if they can ugly up the game. They can get down one score but not two. Even though they came back a little last year early, it will be the same. Just knowing they can get that lead will give them all the confidence they need. East has never beat Pearl have they? Have they had a lead in any of the Games?

Edited by Hater247

Game gets into the 30's it favors the firebirds! East has two good offensive players. They've not played anyone like Pearl. No kicking game. That will cost them! Pearl has played a slightly better schedule. They can be run on but they have a lot of closing speed. This could be Easts year if they can ugly up the game. They can get down one score but not two. Even though they came back a little last year early, it will be the same. Just knowing they can get that lead will give them all the confidence they need. East has never beat Pearl have they? Have they had a lead in any of the Games?

No east nashville have never beat pearl cohn or been aahead. The game only really got competitive these past few years. I just wont to know when PC scores on East is there D# gone panic or what...]

Why has Pearl been so successful?

lol i see you edited it. Your First Reply came to my email..Overall since Pearl Cohn was built it has ran a consistent football program with alot of kids going to college rather its juco DII or DI. Its alot of talent in the area and believe it or not The kids area the ones who sales the program. Alot of brothers and cousins play on the team also with most Parent being alumni. Now with you saying what you said at first. Its all smoke screens. Its alot of smart kids who go to PC but a few bad apples can bring the scores all they way down. As far as the extra curriculum activities "Football,Basketball,MarchingBand etc these coaches do a GREAT job getting these kids into school and making sure there on track.

You said "these coaches do a GREAT job of getting these kids into school." Does that mean they do something extra to get the athletes to come to Pearl? I seem to recall an uproar by many parents in the area around the school when their kids were rezoned from Hillwood. And you are right, a lot of your kids have gone on to college to play. So I know its not all bad. Just a few bad apples like every other school.

You said "these coaches do a GREAT job of getting these kids into school." Does that mean they do something extra to get the athletes to come to Pearl? I seem to recall an uproar by many parents in the area around the school when their kids were rezoned from Hillwood. And you are right, a lot of your kids have gone on to college to play. So I know its not all bad. Just a few bad apples like every other school.

Hey im on the outside looking in and just know a few people over there. You have to realize to that Hillwood zone is totally different from PC...Its the same reason why MBA use to pay PC and Maplewood to come and play there. Now as far as the coaches they just put in a little extra time probly more then most. Even though people think PC is a bad place its a family school. Alot of outsiders wouldnt understand that. Its alot of talent running threw them hallways and the area. Believe it or not we still get slim pickings. Its some D1 studs at Mba,Father Ryan and Ensworth who stay in the Pc zone but the Privates Mostly get them. Edited by FBfan26

PC wins because of athletes period. And the coaches don't work any harder at PC than in several other metro schools. Give that talent to other coaches and firebird fans would be happy. PC does a good job and the coaches are a part of that but let's be honest it's the Jimmy and Joe's at PC that make the difference.

Edited by workinprogress