MC vs Copper Basin

BleedPurple13

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basin looks like they will come in short a couple of key players on defense and offense.  Marion County will be a tough game and I hope that these kids can hang tough like they have done all season.  I cant see the future but the numbers are in Marion County's favor, but I think the Cougars can lick their wounds and get ready for region matchups.

Old Pirate says a HEEP of SP folkes done and come down with what them fellers from round the jailhouse has been battling fer decades, plum skeerd....recon the true Pirate fans got them kinfolkes right where we want them, full of themselves with a weak schedule and knowing the Pirates are down, but theys still skeerd. If the Pirates continue to improve and keep key players healthy, that feud might be a dandy.

Old Pirate says a HEEP of SP folkes done and come down with what them fellers from round the jailhouse has been battling fer decades, plum skeerd....recon the true Pirate fans got them kinfolkes right where we want them, full of themselves with a weak schedule and knowing the Pirates are down, but theys still skeerd. If the Pirates continue to improve and keep key players healthy, that feud might be a dandy.

So those hammerings you took from Bell and hixson have made you better? The same teams y'all struggled with, whitwell and seq, Jasperr has had the b team in at the end. You know it's coming. It may be a dandy,

I am not one that thinks Mc wins by mercy like some. Don't matter whether I am full of myself or not, I'm not the one playing, but I also know coach Ross will have the team ready for the pirates and focused on the task.

So those hammerings you took from Bell and hixson have made you better? The same teams y'all struggled with, whitwell and seq, Jasperr has had the b team in at the end. You know it's coming. It may be a dandy,

I am not one that thinks Mc wins by mercy like some. Don't matter whether I am full of myself or not, I'm not the one playing, but I also know coach Ross will have the team ready for the pirates and focused on the task.

Playing stronger schedules does several things, gives your players experience in playing a 4 qtr hard fought feud, but those games can have a negative effect too. 1. Players more subject to be injured 2. Losses can hurt confidence. Now as for knowing the Pirates is facing a whipping... Maybe & maybe not but ain't nothing to be skeerd about unless Yous a Jasperlite! Ya'll got your next savior until next year when the schedule will put in Jasper in a similar situation as SP is in now! Enjoy the short ride, make memories to last a long time....LOPAO

What kind of offense does the cougars run? I know a couple of years ago it was a spread offense but I thought someone said something about power football this year but I was just curious as to what us casual fans can expect.

They are a power football run team this season. They will be held to less than 150 rushing and 50 passing. Marion wins big in this one.