SHS Yellow Jackets ( 6-1, 3-1) take on the Kenwood Knights (3-4, 2-2)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Evan Link, hope u have a quick return! I'm proud of the Patriot faithful for showing respect to Springfield! Very classy! After all I've heard this week I want to come down to see this awesome facility and the team play ball! Ok. Back too the thread. My pick this week: I don't think Springfield misses a beat this Friday! 

Jackets  40   Knights  14

Good luck to Evan Link, hope u have a quick return! I'm proud of the Patriot faithful for showing respect to Springfield! Very classy! After all I've heard this week I want to come down to see this awesome facility and the team play ball! Ok. Back too the thread. My pick this week: I don't think Springfield misses a beat this Friday!

Jackets 40 Knights 14

We are at Kenwood this week and have Rossview at home the following week.....

Looks like it may be a messy night weather wise at Kenwood Friday night. I'm thinking this game will be closer than most expect , Jackets have not played we'll traditionally at Kenwood and coming off a heartbreaking loss at home last week , I hope the Jackets can bounce back with a victory. I'll go with Springfield 36-28.