Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

Brown is a heck of back, but he isn't a 4.45 kid. That would have been top 25-30 in the NFL combine this year. There won't be a kid on the field Friday that runs a 4.45.

Lol I'm sure there entire line can bench 225 75 times lol. Camden could easily beat the Tennessee Titans and Volunteers and maybe win the super bow and national title. But the lost to Huntingdon. A single A team.

Lol I'm sure there entire line can bench 225 75 times lol. Camden could easily beat the Tennessee Titans and Volunteers and maybe win the super bow and national title. But the lost to Huntingdon. A single A team.

Don't get me wrong, I think they are the best team in the district. I just don't think he runs a 4.45. You don't have to run that to be a stud though. If Waverly doesn't bring it on defense it will be a long night trying to stop him. I can't wait to see how it goes.

Don't get me wrong, I think they are the best team in the district. I just don't think he runs a 4.45. You don't have to run that to be a stud though. If Waverly doesn't bring it on defense it will be a long night trying to stop him. I can't wait to see how it goes.

4.54   40... I have slight dyslexia lol http://www.nucsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=209524041 he is the second kid on the list.. keep in mind he is only a Jr. and that is an independent camp report.  

The only reason i dont like camden is they get snow when we dont....lol. Snowstorm will get to the river and moisture from the river jacks it up almost everytime crossing it...lol

Other than that....camden is respected in my book. And i would root for them IF waverly wasnt in it

You mean yall didnt get that Big 6 inches of sleet back in March?????

4.54 40... I have slight dyslexia lol http://www.nucsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=209524041 he is the second kid on the list.. keep in mind he is only a Jr. and that is an independent camp report.

I don't doubt they list him at that, I just know a lot of the combines tend to inflate numbers a little. Like I said though, he is a really good back, and he has another year after this to get even better so by the time he is done he may very well run a 4.5. They listed Jalen Hurd at 4.37 at a combine last year, and I don't think he runs that. It doesn't seem to be effecting him though lol.

Both teams have to win every now and then for it to be considered a rivalry

There have been decades when Waverly beat Camden 8 out of 10 times in football. Lions had some lean years in the 90s. It has swayed back and forth over the many decades but it has always been a huge rivalry. 

Edited by @38320

Not in any sort of effort to dis Waverly, (as I'm still impressed with their turnaround) but I just think Camden is going to hand them a good ole trip to the woodshed. I'm not saying a 40 point victory or anything but I think they win handily. 41-24 type game. I might be wrong though. :geek:

Yep you're right Huntingdon is a single A team. A single A team that splits winning amd losing with  Camden, Milan, Martin Westview and some other AA teams in west Tn. and would most likely beat Waverly Lewis Hickman and Fairview this year. That's part of the reason they are so good. They pick teams in higher AA catigories to play unlike other teams that will remain unnamed that pick teams like Erin who is very very down and then brags about how bad they beat them.  Pretty sure they would beat Waverly just by the style of football they play and the style Waverly plays. Your lineman would not be moving very fast by the end of the 1st half and everyone of the would be nursing leg injuries the next day.You are very disallusioned my friend. Not saying that is a bad thing for you. Your passion for you team is admirable but your volitility isn't. Calm down and it will all be over with in a few more days. Then you can tell everyone how the Refs cheated Waverly like they did in Lewis Co.