Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

Not exactly. #5 ran for over 100 yards against you, dragging kids into the end zone multiple times. #28 had over 200 yards on your mighty defense. You guys won, but you gave up 41 points. You do realize that isn't exactly dominating which is the picture you continue to paint. Had you "released your ends and LB's" #5 would have run for about 250 as they could not have kept up in the 2nd half, that is the whole reason Sharp didn't let them go, to avoid screen and big runs by the qb. You keep saying Waverly was rattled as well, other than a cramp the game was never stopped for a Waverly injury. It was stopped multiple times for cramps and injuries for Lewis County, does that mean you were rattled too? No, not at all. Like I said on Friday night, congrats on the win. Lewis deserved it, but you gave up 400+ yards to a "scared of contact" Waverly team. You didn't dominate anybody on the defensive side of the ball, offense was a different story.

you do realize lewis has lost 6 starters to injury this yr so our defense isn't very good right now

No doubt all teams have injuries this this time of year. In fact last yr. LC lost Cody Owen our best DB and receiver that probably had a lot to do with the outcome of the CPA game. This yr has been a bit extrame with the loss of so many. That's not the excuse for loosing any of our games or winning any games just the facts. I'm sure that Waverly has loss players as well just not 6 or 7 of them.

This game has drawn interest from all over...Crazy  EMG I dont think there will be a stream but try http://radio.securenetsystems.net/radio_player_large.cfm?stationCallSign=WRJB   Flash calls it like he sees it for good or bad..been doing Camden games for what seems like 30 years and I may be selling him short.  Very professional and has friends on both sides of the game..