Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

Not in any sort of effort to dis Waverly, (as I'm still impressed with their turnaround) but I just think Camden is going to hand them a good ole trip to the woodshed. I'm not saying a 40 point victory or anything but I think they win handily. 41-24 type game. I might be wrong though. :geek:

Its going to be a battle... I promise you it won't be a trip to the woodshed for Waverly...the way you all keep talking..y'all act like Waverly is the same old Waverly! I hope Camden comes over here to Waverly thinking like y'all do and if they do Camden will be the ones heading to the woodshed. Eveyone on this page acts like because Waverly lost to Lewis they aren't good enough to beat Camden or anyone else. Waverly had a bad game..it happens and it might be what they needed...a good smack in the face to wake up! You better believe they will be cranked up a couple of levels when ol Camden rolls across the river! This has been a long time coming and Camden will be in a dog fight come Friday night!!!! I promise you that!

Its going to be a battle... I promise you it won't be a trip to the woodshed for Waverly...the way you all keep talking..y'all act like Waverly is the same old Waverly! I hope Camden comes over here to Waverly thinking like y'all do and if they do Camden will be the ones heading to the woodshed. Eveyone on this page acts like because Waverly lost to Lewis they aren't good enough to beat Camden or anyone else. Waverly had a bad game..it happens and it might be what they needed...a good smack in the face to wake up! You better believe they will be cranked up a couple of levels when ol Camden rolls across the river! This has been a long time coming and Camden will be in a dog fight come Friday night!!!! I promise you that!

You hadnt seen a bad game,Check out Camdens stats against Hickman.Over look the rushing yards tho LoL.

http://camdenlions.com/golions2013/?p=479#more-479

Lol I don't think one starter graduated lol

Neither did Creekwood and I hear they got a 6'9" transfer...Waverlys rebounding edge was  the difference in those games last season.... I will definitely be at that game in Waverly.. I enjoy good basketball.Both teams can make a run at the state tourney .

Camden Graduated 4 starters and 7 seniors...definitely  going to have some work cut out for us.. I hear we got one of yours this season and he is a great baseball player too.

Edited by Beagle

Neither did Creekwood and I hear they got a 6'9" transfer...Waverlys rebounding edge was the difference in those games last season.... I will definitely be at that game in Waverly.. I enjoy good basketball.Both teams can make a run at the state tourney .

Camden Graduated 4 starters and 7 seniors...definitely going to have some work cut out for us.. I hear we got one of yours this season and he is a great baseball player too.

He's my adopted nephew lol. Hayden.

I like the enthusiasm FBHIGHWAY, I really do. 

I just can't help but assume that if Lewis County pushed Waverly around enough to score 45 points that Camden is going to be a handful. Lewis County is PHYSICAL and so is Fairview. But Camden brings it even harder than either of us this year. #57 will rough you up and make you like it!. Among others.

Like I say though, I could be wrong. I have not seen Waverly play.