Week 8 Huntingdon at Mckenzie

34ME

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a long week and a half waiting.  Bye weeks sometimes are bad.  Teams will come out flat from the break.  The good thing is it will let players that are banged up get healed up.

I hate bye weeks. Last year we had bye week, played Huntingdon then another bye week and played Humboldt in second round of the playoffs. I agree it's good for players to heal but Dresden is always flat after a bye (not making excuses for losing so don't start that). The TSSAA should do away with week zero games and bye weeks, start the season later. Or completely do away with basketball and play a 16 game football season.

The rumor is since both teams have a bye week this week. And fall break is next week for both.Huntingdon ask mckenzie if they would play this Fri. and they refused. I guess they wanted to put the beating off as long as possible. If true if I were Swenson I would put 100 points on them if I could.

Edited by horse

Guest hevyrevy1611

Huntingdon is the probable winner but McKenzie is on a roll, don't count the Rebels out. Will be a great game no doubt. One good thing about this changed system coming after this season is the new playoff system, there will be no wondering about it, top four in each region go, and it's also set who plays who from each region. And with no bye weeks for anyone wont be any flatness nor advantages either, just keep right on trucking until you done. No doubt there are tie-breaker rules setup for those inevitable ties in standings, and with more teams going to the dance it will be exciting in that regard. It's also possible that two rivals from same region who play each other during regular season will have a rematch in elite 8 game. That would be sumin. But lotsa football left until then, I just jabbering, ... which is so unlike me to do. :) For this game.. uhmm, I pulling for McKenzie. Go Rebs!

Huntingdon is the probable winner but McKenzie is on a roll, don't count the Rebels out. Will be a great game no doubt. One good thing about this changed system coming after this season is the new playoff system, there will be no wondering about it, top four in each region go, and it's also set who plays who from each region. And with no bye weeks for anyone wont be any flatness nor advantages either, just keep right on trucking until you done. No doubt there are tie-breaker rules setup for those inevitable ties in standings, and with more teams going to the dance it will be exciting in that regard. It's also possible that two rivals from same region who play each other during regular season will have a rematch in elite 8 game. That would be sumin. But lotsa football left until then, I just jabbering, ... which is so unlike me to do. :) For this game.. uhmm, I pulling for McKenzie. Go Rebs!

The Mustangs are going to get warmed up on the rebels and finish off strong on your lions

New districts look stupid have to go to Nashville 3 times in 2 seasons and they have to come to carroll county twice bet they will get pissed off when they wanna go to burger king and there isnt one in sight lol.  Other than traveling far dont bother us.  I bet Bruceton is pissed I'm sure you are excited, you might not have to worry about losing to mustangs at all in the forseeable future lol.  Except maybe playoffs who knows if them predicted districts would happen anyway however  GO MUSTANGS!!!!

Edited by KermitDeeFrog