Week 8 Huntingdon at Mckenzie

34ME

As long as we get 3 to 4 yards a play that's all we need.  We wear down the other teams defense that way.  Go Stangs!!

3 to 4 yards in a cloud of dust will win most games for sure. Got to respect Huntingdon for being able to play that style of football year in and year out. Testament to the coaching staff and players. Dang that hurt saying that..... Good luck both teams. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bashing other teams is not something Rebel fans do. Will the Mustangs bash the Rebels after the game? One on this thread does not show much class or sportsmanship. Most comments do show class. Hoping for a good game with no injuries. It is good to show support for your team but classless comments about the other team does not show class.

Need some tissues

3 to 4 yards in a cloud of dust will win most games for sure. Got to respect Huntingdon for being able to play that style of football year in and year out. Testament to the coaching staff and players. Dang that hurt saying that..... Good luck both teams. 

I bet that did hurt you to say that.  Thanks for the compliment!  Good luck to your lions tonight.

What is there to talk about?  Huntingdon is big, quick backs, going to throw the ball maybe 5 times and that is a stretch.  McKenzie can't let the backs get to the second level.  They have to drop them at the point of contact.   And if McKenzie does win, I for one won't be on here bashing Huntingdon.  Now on the other hand, if Huntingdon wins, as most are predicting, would the same be true?  

Anyway, injury free game for both.  By the way, www.whdmradio.com and click on the Rebel Man or 98.9 fm and 1440 a.m.  We go on the air at 7:15.

Oh and you have to get the BBQ Nanchos.  They will only be on the HOME side concession stand.  $5 gets you a big ole tub of them.

Promise you I wont bashing you much if we win I will just go on to worry bout Milan, but I bet someone or someones will lol.  I will go to the home side for some BBQ nachos then. 

I also hope for a injury free game also hope everyone has a safe trip home fans, coaches and players. Good luck to both teams and play hard as this game determines a guaranteed playoff spot however both teams should make playoffs either way.  That said GO MUSTANGS!!!!!

Promise you I wont bashing you much if we win I will just go on to worry bout Milan, but I bet someone or someones will lol.  I will go to the home side for some BBQ nachos then. 

I also hope for a injury free game also hope everyone has a safe trip home fans, coaches and players. Good luck to both teams and play hard as this game determines a guaranteed playoff spot however both teams should make playoffs either way.  That said GO MUSTANGS!!!!!

Good deal man.  You have always showed some class with your post.  If you get a chance, come on up to the home side press box and say hello. 

Good deal man.  You have always showed some class with your post.  If you get a chance, come on up to the home side press box and say hello. 

I bash a little before the game sometimes to ruffle feathers but usually lay off after game win or lose.  I might show up for a minute or 2 but no promises as I am already meeting a few fans from McKenzie and huntingdon before the game.  I've met a few fans on here in the past wish I wouldve met duckman to be honest but Ive only been on a couple of years and when I asked him last year he decided to watch his grandson for Gleason play instead which was for the best as he got to see him play on field and be there to cheer and support him before his time was done.  

Someone asked me if McKenzie can win rest of games this season and I told them the truth.  You will almost for sure beat West Carrroll and we only lost to Westview by 1 point and the rebels are the comeback kids of West TN in my opinion so win or lose tonight def a playoff team cause I see you winning other 2 games.

I mostly was asking rebels to talk bout game cause of the rivalry and the fact that they have had a comeback.  I am not sure if you guys can stop us but your team will play a whole game if we dont wear you out.  I think it will be closer than people think.  I could be wrong bout that I was with Bruceton game but they fumbled a lot on us too.  You cant beat someone when you fumble a lot just ask last years Union City team.  If you win or it is close I am confident there will be a lot of Rebel fans in the playoff topic if they meet each other.  Hope you have a good broadcast tonight and I will show up if I can and meet u.  Lol I can see looks on everyones face if I go to your press box with a mustang shirt on.