Week 8 Huntingdon at Mckenzie

34ME

Thanks Kermit. I was kind of wondering why you guys kept blitzing and never put a safety back to defend the pass. The penalty yardage in the 4th was about

We actually did drop a safety back the one series in the first half that y'all didn't score. The next series went right back to what we had been doing and Mckenzie scores again. Blitzing linebackers won't keep them home and this when we knew you were gonna run it right up the middle. It's hilarious to me that the oppositions fans even question why. Same crap as Westview game.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embarrassed by the ineptitude of our schemes on defense and imagination on offense. Total lack of focus. The team that was better prepared and coached up took us to the woodshed. It's not talent it's preparation. Hate to pile on but the truth is the truth. I heard Swenson say at the half we were just getting outplayed. Sorry boss we got out coached desperately as well. 274 passing yards allowed in first half. Don't know why I'm surprised every single descent passing team we have faced for several years have outwitted us. One more thing. Our coaches have no business wearing shirts that say "Get Some". Lack of class, stupid and unwarranted cockiness and Mckenzie sure got some tonight didn't they? Just a pitiful display all around. Good job Mckenzie.

Watch out mr krisberry will call you out for saying that it'll hurt his feelings lol.  I think he is a decent coach and he cried bout that lol.  Agree bout the shirts too

BTW time to put the freshmen Pearson out there he would get 3 or 4 yards a play without any blocks, it dont take a good coach to figure that out.

Camden fan just checking in on a world upside down..we lost to Waverly for gods sake....lol   If the Pearson kid is who I think it is you aint just whistling Dixie..He was a beast in the JV game vs us.He got tackled but he was never on his back...

I've typed out a long multi-paragraph three times and erased it. nope erased it 4 times trying to calm down and not be to negative/harsh.  but as they say these days, "Come on Man"

We were out coached, out played.  Our team was flat and un-inspired.  I do agree with earlier post we need to try the younger backs out.... I kind of liked giving out the beat down to Bruceton with the young guys, better than receiving a beat down from McKenzie with older guys, of which Mckenzie had to come from behind last 2 min of game to beat Bruceton 2 weeks ago.  

Stangs don't even resemble the team that beat down Bruceton a few weeks back.

We actually did drop a safety back the one series in the first half that y'all didn't score. The next series went right back to what we had been doing and Mckenzie scores again. Blitzing linebackers won't keep them home and this when we knew you were gonna run it right up the middle. It's hilarious to me that the oppositions fans even question why. Same crap as Westview game.

Yep, heard a wife in the stands tonight say those 2 guys in the middle aren't doing anything.   A lady that don't even know what a line backer is called, can see the blitz is ineffective, can't do it every down.  Opposing teams, don't even have to account for them in their blocking schemes,  thus can double team the down lineman.

Camden fan just checking in on a world upside down..we lost to Waverly for gods sake....lol   If the Pearson kid is who I think it is you aint just whistling Dixie..He was a beast in the JV game vs us.He got tackled but he was never on his back...

That is exactly who I am talking about and I think he was ready already.  If he goes ahead and gets some playing time I think he'd be talked bout like a Chris Donald was.  Dont know why they haven't put him in yet to be honest.  I know he plays quarterback and even though he didnt play good last night I dont think Dylan should lose his spot but it is time to put this kid on the field as a running back or something.  Shoot tbh I think we should've used him for one play against Martin Westview the 2 point conversion play but we didnt.

I am not saying we wouldve beat McKenzie with him either but I think it wouldve been a different ballgame.  I dont think there would be many if any plays where he wouldnt go 3 or 4 yards.  Only problem is we'd still had to stop Rebels from scoring.  They deserved the win against us they played tough and had a great job preparing for us.  We gotta get this loss off our mind be ready to play as it dont get easier for us Milan next for us.