Meigs Co Tigers

anothertiger

Tigers played great last night at Grace yet they came up short again. Turnovers were the difference in the game. Coach Fitzgerald is doing a great job with the boys. However,the offense MUST open up the play book if we want a chance at the play offs. I hope the offensive coordinator watches a lot of film this weekend. Also, quarter back could run the ball more because he is capable. Don't get me wrong, the boys played hard, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for the coach. This year is a huge turn around from the past. However, there is always room for improvement and opportunity to learn. The offensive play calling needs to do just that. Keep up the good work Tigers.

Tigers played great last night at Grace yet they came up short again. Turnovers were the difference in the game. Coach Fitzgerald is doing a great job with the boys. However,the offense MUST open up the play book if we want a chance at the play offs. I hope the offensive coordinator watches a lot of film this weekend. Also, quarter back could run the ball more because he is capable. Don't get me wrong, the boys played hard, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for the coach. This year is a huge turn around from the past. However, there is always room for improvement and opportunity to learn. The offensive play calling needs to do just that. Keep up the good work Tigers.

You fellers could be the best team in the state to not make the playoffs. You've deffinately got my attention.

I am not going to post anything but praises for our Tigers...These kids are giving a 110%. Great game at Central and Grace. The past years in Meigs have been rough. Playoffs or not we should all be proud of our Tigers you boys are doing an outstanding job. I've been a fan for a long time and the improvements since last year are unbelievable. No negativity here keep up the hard work guys and GO TIGERS!!!!

I am not going to post anything but praises for our Tigers...These kids are giving a 110%. Great game at Central and Grace. The past years in Meigs have been rough. Playoffs or not we should all be proud of our Tigers you boys are doing an outstanding job. I've been a fan for a long time and the improvements since last year are unbelievable. No negativity here keep up the hard work guys and GO TIGERS!!!!

Meigs will be a force in our district before long,too many good athletes to not,and they now have the coaaching staff to get it done.Playoffs or not the improvements are monumental!