Halls vs. Powell, Rival game

RedD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Powell parents I've talked to he's a good teacher. What that tells me is Knox Co is looking for TEACHERS that know about football instead of COACHES that can teach. And we all wonder why the success is outside the county or private.

You can never underestimate how important athletic success is to a school and community.  When athletics, especially football, is going well, the whole culture within the school and community is healthy and positive.  When a train wreck like this is allowed to happen, the negative effect it has within the school and community just can't be measured, especially at Powell in particular.  That is a very, very tight knit community with a ton of pride in their school and their football program.   It will take some time to repair the damage even if they cut bait right now.   

Who is the principal there, that's the person that hired this guy. 

Edited by ORidgeKat

Halls will finish 6-4 they're going to finish strong

You're drinking the kool-aid Dave!  Lol!  I think Halls might have maxed out on their wins this season.  I'd like to see them beat Central but I don't think that happens.  I also agree with Mav about AC and Clinton.  Those will be tough games for Halls.

I told you guys before .. I'm not anyone you know. I'm not taking up for or criticizing Allen. I wish your program nothing but the best. It just makes sense if you want to know something instead if trashing the man on a website just be a man about it and ask him. I have no ties to Powell so please don't think I'm Allen or anybody else in hiding. But ask the man.