Clarksville High at Henry County

SEC1rules

Still a lot of season left for HC, but tonight's win does hold a tiny bit of significance for this program, as it officially clinches the 10th consecutive winning season for HC, breaking the old record of 9 set from 1989-1997. Congrats HC on this little known and little celebrated accomplishment! Now here's to hoping for an excellent rest of the season lol.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a lot of season left for HC, but tonight's win does hold a tiny bit of significance for this program, as it officially clinches the 10th consecutive winning season for HC, breaking the old record of 9 set from 1989-1997. Congrats HC on this little known and little celebrated accomplishment! Now here's to hoping for an excellent rest of the season lol.

congrats Pats..................model of consistency

If my memory serves me correctly, Coach Counce was here for the first 6 seasons during the first run.

That's a good statistic right there, I don't care who you are.

The OL got manhandled and it was tough for your O to ever get anything going. I will say, CHS never quit and kept playing hard until the end.

Thanks, Pilgrim. I hope #5 is OK. He took  some pretty tough hits. Sorry about the tailgateing The weather didn't cooperate. Maybe next time.

GO BIG RED

Thanks for the hospitality. Wish we could of given you all a better game. #5 just fine. Our coaches actually decided to play some younger players with you all in the second half. I would have rather our 1's play the whole game, but realistically it wouldn't have mattered and it probably was a good investment to let some of our freshmen taste the big time at HC.

Thanks for the hospitality. Wish we could of given you all a better game. #5 just fine. Our coaches actually decided to play some younger players with you all in the second half. I would have rather our 1's play the whole game, but realistically it wouldn't have mattered and it probably was a good investment to let some of our freshmen taste the big time at HC.

Hey Pilgrim, glad to hear that #5 is good to go. Really enjoyed getting to meet you and your family. Again, sorry that we weren't able to tailgate the proper way! Would love to have you guys come back again during the playoffs for a rematch or if you just want to come enjoy the atmosphere, food and fun. You are always welcome! Good luck to you guys the last couple of games.

Commissioner, you're not so bad yourself. Many thanks again for you kind hospitality in Springfield,Maybe .somehow, we'll have a chance to meet again.

whats up OD!!!   see u boys are having another pretty solid season...as expected

u have any seniors i should send an invite to for the all star game in jackson this year

whats up OD!!! see u boys are having another pretty solid season...as expected

u have any seniors i should send an invite to for the all star game in jackson this year

Not OD but we have a few. Shontel Thompson (DB) & Chase Henderson (RB) would be my first 2 picks. Jeremiah Godbott (RB/WR) , R'Tario Perkins (RB), & Harrison Foster (OL) are also very deserving. The thing about the RBs is they share carries but all are very talented.