Clarksville High at Henry County

SEC1rules

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any predictions on where HC may fall district wise since the enrollment numbers have been released?

I have absolutely no clue, but I'll take a stab at it anyway.

This is based solely on the current enrollment numbers and assuming no one moves up or down (which is anything but a given) But I could see a region with a combo of any of the following schools: Centennial, Brentwood, Independence, Henry County, Dickson County, Rossview, Clarksville, West Creek, and Northeast. Now, with only 55 teams "expected" to be in 5A, I don't expect the TSSAA will want a region with that many teams, so they'll probably have to do some serious mixing and matching to balance this out.

Now here are some factors that may come into play- Northwest and Kenwood. What will they do? Will they stay in 4A or will they play up to stay with the other Clarksville schools? Brentwood is another. Will they choose to play up in 6A to stay with their rivals Franklin and Ravenwood? Will whatever happens result in Henry Co being pushed farther west? A lot can happen.

All I know is we're gonna still gonna be doing a lot of driving anyway they slice this thing.